Well, after switching around fonts I got this crash error:
Minecraft has crashed!
Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game
This error has been saved to C:\Users\TEMP.Beezhold-PC.008\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-08-29_16.25.42-client.txt for your convenience. Please include a copy of this file if you report this crash to anyone.
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 280bfb06 --------
Generated 8/29/12 4:25 PM
- Minecraft Version: 1.3.2
- Operating System: Windows Vista (x86) version 6.0
- Java Version: 1.7.0_06, Oracle Corporation
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
- Memory: 405082408 bytes (386 MB) / 518979584 bytes (494 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
- LWJGL: 2.4.2
- OpenGL: GeForce 6150SE nForce 430/PCI/SSE2/3DNOW! GL version 2.1.2, NVIDIA Corporation
- Is Modded: Probably not
- Type: Client
- Texture Pack: Default
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: input == null!
at javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 7134375b ----------
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Mess with me, and I will set upon you a pack of wolves to eat you in your house.