Hey, my name's Tyler, and I'm 17. Currently I have a Youtube Channel with about 300 subs where I just do whatever I want basically. Recently, a lot of music/film type stuff. However, the channel isn't limited to that, and I've always loved recording games like Minecraft, Garry's Mod, and other games of that nature. And joining a yt group is fun and everything, but I find it's hard to connect people when all they're concerned about is making a profession. What I'd really love to do is just sit down and play games, record some fun videos with some chill people. Of course there will be some seriousness required in some of the stuff we might want to create, but I'm really just hoping we can have fun.
I don't have many requirements, and honestly, they aren't strict at all and can be bent a bit but here are some suggestions:
- minimum background noise, clear mic.
- Age 14 at least.
- Fun, laid back, able to cooperate.
- Open-minded, non-judgmental.
- At least somewhat mature.
- Timezone within reasonable fit for U.S timezone (unless you're able to make it work being in another timezone)
- Moderate amount of free time (it's summer, some of us are busy, but being always busy isn't recommended)
- Discord/Skype (preferably discord)
That's really all! If you're interested in joining me, PM me, or post here and I'll add you to discord/skype!
hey i'm about the same in age, im 16.9 yrs old (turning 17 in like a month). i'm already in a group of youtubers but i want some yter friends that are older as the one im in are quite younger than me. i have a really good mic (audiotechnica AT2020 usb plus), live in the US (TimeZone EST) im basically always on lol, and lastly im the least judgmental person you'll meet. heres my discord: LawsOfPotato#9945.