This advanced missile launches eight TNT at the enemy wall, causing great damage at range and representing an evolutionary step from Cubehamster's Sword Missile that was featured in the first revision of Missile Wars. This missile has two primary variants, shown below.
- 8 TNT launches forward at enemy wall
- 2 Extra TNT fall directly downwards with separate trigger
- 12 blocks long with thin design and minimal aspect variant
- detonates on impact
- safely stops in mid-flight
- one-command is in the video description of the same name
See them in action:
Cubehamster is fully aware of my work and we played Missile Wars on his realm during a stream running my experimental mechanics.