The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Hello there, my name is CreepyMath.
I got some questions and suggestions for you!
1) May I use this map to a server, I'll give you credit for it in my trailer video I'll make later!
2) Me and my friends are gonna start posting videos at YouTube later, so could I use this map as a "server" where we can play and stuff?
3) Who inspirated you?
4) I just LOVE your buildings, I could never make this by myself. To be in the age within 15-20 or something, IDK. You got a great fantasy, and you use it to build great stuff. Keep up the good work! You will always have oddworld fans out there!
1) You should make a dwarfen kingdom, beneath the mountains the dwarfs have houses on the mountain wall, they mine for gold etc. Maybe like in the Hobbit!
2) Make more dungeons and other builds, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
3) You should tell me what quests that would fit
Thank you for your replies, I hope you continue with this good work!
1) yes you can use this map on a Mac, I downloaded both types. I had better luck with the creative map with Minecraft 1.7.9.
2) Yes the author said you can use the map on your server:
Server Owners: I get alot of requests from people about wanting to use this City on there servers. Feel free to use this City on your server and even edit or change it as much as like! Just show a bit of respect, don't try and claim the project as your own and if possible, give credit by either including my name somewhere or a link to the project so others may find it if they wish.
The city part of Oddworld's Medieval Map V4 is the center piece of a new server "Pirates and Cutthroats", pirates.mcph.co http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2742575-pirates-and-cutthroats/. It is a Medieval Pirate based server, which means PVP (outside the city), Raiding (sell the goods in the city), Farming (when you can't find anyone to raid), 70 unique ranks, and more.
First, sorry because my cathastrophic English. Second, I would like your permission to use your map (with several modifications) to make an adventure map with mods like: HQM and LOTR. (Yes, my English is catastrophic).
Permission granted? (The credits of the map will be more focused on you)