The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
3. Time Zone:Eastern
4. Time available to be online daily:3 hrs
5. Have you been staff on a larger server before? If so witch?no but srry to point this out but which is spelled which not witch.
6. Specifically what unique qualities can you bring to Ethos Economy?My Happy Personality Determined And Quick Learning Mind I am not afraid to have other staff help me higher rank or not and i just hope i can help this economy very much
4. Time available to be online daily: On school days, at least one or two hours. Wednesday and Weekend, at least five hours. At holidays everyday five hours or more unless personal reasons.
5. Have you been staff on a server before? If so, witch?: No but i've been staff on two or three servers. Unfortunately, they all have closed now so I can't give any names. I was once Moderator and two times Helper.
6. Specifically what unique qualities can you bring to Ethos Economy?: I want to help people and the server grow and become better and more awesome. I have a nice personality and am mature. I know when to joke and when to get serious. I also lke talking and being around people so I should get along with most of them. I hope you will accept me as a member of your staff.
1. Ign: USNavyGerhard 2. Age: 15 3. Time Zone: Eastern daylight time 4. Time available to be online daily: During the week: 7:00am EST- 8:25am EST and 4:00PM EST - 7:00pm EST Weekends: 7:00am-10:00pm EST 5. Have you been staff on a larger server before? If so witch? Yes, I was a Moderator on HelloMiners back in 2013 6. Specifically what unique qualities can you bring to Ethos Economy? I have created some custom items before when I owned a server, which I still have the files to. Like I said above, I was a Moderator on HelloMiners (formerly known as HelloClan) back in 2013, which has 45,000+ unique daily visitors. I apologize about making it short, but I currently do not have the time to make a entire page about my qualities.
Thanks for your app! We will contact you when we want to hire you!
1. Ign: DialCraft
2. Age: 14
3. Time Zone: UTC-5:00
4. Time available to be online daily: 1 hour (at least)
5. Have you been staff on a larger server before? If so witch? I have been staff on multiple small servers, a while ago though.
6. Specifically what unique qualities can you bring to Ethos Economy? I can moderate the server, allowing for people to get a safe environment to play in! Also, I am friendly and lenient with punishments, unless it's a serious crime. I can use commands relatively well, and I'm quick to learn them. I can also build if needed, like lobbies and things along those lines.
1. Ign: sethjayy
2. Age: 14
3. Time Zone: NA eastern
4. Time available to be online daily: 4-5 hours weekdays, 5-6 weekends
5. Have you been staff on a larger server before? If so witch? Admin on Flagged Factions and Helper on Imperial PVP, please feel free to check!
6. Specifically what unique qualities can you bring to Ethos Economy? I love to have fun and be social, but take things that need to be taken seriously in the right way as well. I am not your average "kid", as i do not troll or see the point in ruining someones day. Im not obnoxious and do not ask my question over and over if it does not get answered the first time. I hope it is easy for you to understand that my maturity level is beyond average for a 14 year old. Im available everyday of the week. 3-4 hours weekdays, 4+ hours weekends. Once i am committed to something, i demote most of my time into it. I am an experienced Minecraft player along with the fact that I never disrespect others. If someone curses at me, I never curse back. I always try to keep calm. I have been playing Minecraft for 4 and a half years now. I was only muted once or twice and now I realize my mistakes. I was never permanently banned on any server. I always try to stand up for myself and others. When I spot somebody breaking the rules, I try to handle it myself, if they don’t listen to me, I get higher staff. I purchased my own computer so I can be active whenever it is necessary.I always learn from my mistakes, and will never make it again. If any players are affected by this mistake, I always own up to doing it, and apologise to everyone who was affected by it. I always correct my mistakes, and will double check I have not done it again. If i do spot a mistake, I will work hard at fixing it. I am a very laid back guy, but I am very dedicated to a task, and will not rest until it is done. I am productive, I managed to create a successfully server within 3 weeks, all on my own with no co-owner, and made it grow and expand very fast. I can manage the forums, I welcome people when they come back, and welcome new people. I have a large amount of time I wish to dedicate to you. I enjoy computers, I spend my whole life on them (in the best possible way xD) I would like to maintain a positive server growth. I want to make sure ALL staff are doing what they should be doing, and making sure players feel welcome, and are always having fun. I am very strict (but I can be fun at times xD), and would want the staff to behave, and follow the rules. I think that this is key to growing the server, as the hard part is getting players to stay on the server, which can be helped by staff. A good staff member has to be a lot of things. They have to be kind and compassionate, so they can understand what is happening, and help out in the best possible way. They should be responsible and organised, and not go round blaming things on other people. If they were not organised, they could end up making mistakes in permissions/plugins etc causing the server to crash or even worse, have to be reset. They need to know how to react to things quickly and effectively, for example, if there is a hacker, they need to know the correct punishment as fast as possible, so they can deal with the situation accordingly. They shouldn't let any religious content get into the server unless it is very mild or you are sure everyone is comfortable with it. They should let no one be racist or sexist. If someone says something like that, even if it is a joke, they should ban them. In some extreme cases, if some one is sexually harassing someone else, they definitely should ban them immediately and get their IP while you're at it. Save the logs as proof. This is illegal and could be reported to the police. For some servers, like building servers and some survival servers, griefing is not allowed. This should be a ban, it isn't funny. Some people will try to come up with some explanation, and unless it is a hell of a good one, ban them. If they do it again, ban them again and keep them banned. Make sure to make it VERY clear that you don't want hackers, but some people use a client for building so they can have fast-break and fast-place, speed, flying, etc. Sometimes they might accidentally hit the wrong button and start speeding or flying. If someone is being annoying or somehow insulting someone else, calmly (this is important) ask them to stop. If they keep going, tell them to leave. If they keep going, kick them. Tell them to calm down and go and do something else. Don't get them mad and go spam killing them and then banning them. No one likes that. The most important rule when doing anything is to stay calm. It will keep other people on the server calm and make you look more professional. I consider myself a good staff member, and hence, all of these. Last thing, it would be an honor to receive this spot and i would greatly appreciate it! (Im currently admin on flagged factions and senior mod on a mini games server that is soon to be released, if you need either of these ips to verify please let me know! -sethjayy. PLEASE ADD ME ON SKYPE AT SETHJAYB OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] TO LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED OR DENIED.
1. Ign: Senpai_Doge 2. Age: 16 3. Time Zone: GMT +2, Estonia 4. Time available to be online daily: Around 3-4hours dependant of the day. 5. Have you been staff on a larger server before? If so witch? Any large servers? No. Thou I have been an administrator on 3 smaller servers and a moderator on 2. Sadly they all have been shut-down due to inactivity. I have been a Builder in over a dozen servers. 6. Specifically what unique qualities can you bring to Ethos Economy? Calm nature and a little bit fkd sence of humor. I can be a bit childish but I also know when to stop and act my age...(Sure.. I am still a child for some) I am friendly and I can build medieval quite well.
-------------------PS--------------------- Never been banned from any servers
1. Ign: _TheElementist (used to be ObliviousG4mer)
2. Age: 11
3. Time Zone: AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
4. Time available to be online daily: 2-3 hours
5. Have you been staff on a larger server before? If so witch? I have been staff on other servers but not big ones
6. Specifically what unique qualities can you bring to Ethos Economy? Help and support what ever is needed i can bring also I am a very enthusiastic person, and can use that as a benefit to this AMAZING server for the better. I will bring creative ideas, suggestions, innovations, and ways to make this server really fabulous! I have the right mind to be a staff member and will be mature when needed. In Minecraft I would say my best quality is building and i hope you consider my application
1. Ign: G0DLYG00N (be sure that you put zeros)
3. Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
4. Time available to be online daily: 3pm to at least 9pm
5. Have you been staff on a larger server before? If so witch? No not a larger server but i have been on a few smaller servers but they eventually got shut down from lack of players or not the funding to keep them up and going
6. Specifically what unique qualities can you bring to Ethos Economy? I am good with command and finding hackers and glitchers. I know a lot about plugins and am a nice all around person except to people who are trying to lie or cheat in some way shape or form..
I have a lot of responsibilities in School and a part time job, however, you will see me around very often as I juggle all my responsibilities incredibly well. I don't take time off (and even work while I'm on holidays with my laptop) so I will be on majority of the day.
5. Have you been staff on a larger server before? If so which:
I've staffed on multiple servers in the past and I've run my own server. The 3 servers I have staffed on shut down and I stuck with them to the last second. 2 of these were highly successful (TemptingMC Network & Spaceprison) and one didn't get past development. I'm new to plugin development and have made a few small plugins but I am highly experienced in server owning (which includes plugin configuring, understanding errors, community & staff management etc.).
6. Specifically what unique qualities can you bring to Ethos Economy?
A staff position to me is a very serious role, it's something that has meant a lot to me in my past couple of years of life and the skills I have gained from various positions will stick with me into the distant future. As a result of this, I believe that a staff position is one of the most honourable roles of a server and isn't to be taken lightly. Aside from the behind the scenes work they do out of sight and out of mind, they help to build the foundations of an active player base and strengthen the bonds between player to community.
On any server I play on and many I have staffed on in the past, I put my absolute best into exerting my bubbly, creative and enthusiastic personality. I feel as though my passion for Minecraft and its communities is common between other people, however, how I apply myself to them is what I believe distinguishes me from others. I am highly enthusiastic and always willing to give anything assigned to me a shot, even if it isn't something I know much about. I pick up new topics relatively easy and use these acquired skills in whatever tasks I'm given. I manage my time wisely, have great communication skills, Interpersonal relationship skills, and of course a positive, approachable, attitude. I will dedicate my 100% to the server and I won't let you down.
Side Note: If I am accepted or you have further questions, please feel free to contact me on skype "theonlysubmissive" as I am far more responsive to skype then the forums.
4. Time available: 3 pm to 10 pm. On weekend/holidays i can online for 8 am to 10 pm
5. I have been a a helper/bulder on FCA It a Vietnamese minecraft pe server. it have around 150 people online on day time in vietnam.
6. What is unique about my self? I have been a helper on that FCA server for 5 months so i have lot of experiments. i dont know this would help but i can speak 2 languages ( English and Vietnamese) and i am very good with redstone <3
7. I know trust is earn slowly so i would like to start off as a helper or even a lower rank staff.
Thanks for reading. I love ya all <3 have a nice day
4. Time available to be online daily: M-F: 5:00PM-late Sat/Sun: all day
5. Have you been staff on a larger server before? If so witch?
SavageRealms, overall it had about 200,000 players, I was with it from the beginning, was a basic survival/raiding server and it evolved eventually in to multi-server hub that had a Raid Server, RPG Server, PVP, Towny, Pet Battles, and so much more.
I had my own server too, most I ever had was about 150 people, it ran pretty well, I did some big builds like a kingdom(I can look for pictures, idk) it had a huge castle, dungeons, whole town around it, it was really neat.
6. Specifically what unique qualities can you bring to Ethos Economy?
I have great building skills(again I will try to find screenshots from my server of my builds)
I have plenty of experience with Towny, I could help immensely there depending on how much you guys want to integrate that into the server.
I have knowledge of most plugins and how they work
4. Time available to be online daily: Pretty much all day, everyday! Unless important personal reasons come up of course.
5. Have you ever been a staff on any other big servers? If so, which?: I was admin on a server that put a lot of time in to it, and it was set on a date to be released, but someone with the console, they were messing around with some plugins and corrupted the whole thing up. So the owner did not want to put in the time nor energy to restart the whole thing.
6. specifically what unique qualities can you bring to Ethose Economy? I am very good at helping people figure out there problems, if that makes any sense. I know some cool little, but much improving plugins. I find my self a very mature, but fun person. I love to kid around but know when it's time to do business. I can also help with creations, such as pixel art, holograms, spawn building and much, much more. I can also help with stuff, like if you would like to put something on the server, such as the head plugin, I can make it so it can as be lag free as possible. I am not asking for mod, admin or O.P. Just helper and then we can talk from there. Thank you so much for letting me apply and am exited to be possibly be apart of a soon can be, awesome server!
1. Ign: xX_Ricio_Xx
2. Age: 14
3. Time Zone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
4. Time available to be online daily: Weekdays, around 2-3 hours, Weekends, probably 3-5.
5. Have you been staff on a larger server before? If so witch? I have not.. But I have been staff on a 40+ server, and I am a Mod for an upcoming server, planning on quitting.
6. Specifically what unique qualities can you bring to Ethos Economy? My kindness, helpfulness, mindfulness, etc. I am a very social person and a good problem solver.
1. Ign: SirMonopoly
3. Time Zone:Eastern
4. Time available to be online daily: 2 hours each day
5. Have you been staff on a larger server before? If so witch: No I have only been admin and mod on lower servers such as 18/200
6. Specifically what unique qualities can you bring to Ethos Economy: I have alot of experience dealing with hackers and false mods and such...
I think I could be a unique part of the server by welcoming people and dealing with hard situations.
I could listen to higher ranks and decide what to do if something wrong happens.
If a person 'says' that he or she had done something I would ask someone or check myself on the logs.
2. Age:17 turning 18 on thursday
3. Time Zone:Australian Eastern Time Zone
4. Time available to be online daily:I try as much as possible to participate on helping server ; I mainly get in on weekends and afternoons of weekdays. It is currently holidays for me therefore I will be able to stay on longer hours than many people.
5. Have you been staff on a larger server before? If so witch?:I have been staff members on small servers with roughly 20 people on but all of them has died down. I would say I do have experiences with this duty and can use my past experiences to help me overcome this one. I have also
put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games
6. Specifically what unique qualities can you bring to Ethos Economy?:
i feel like I've got exceptional communication skills, I'm very active, I will strive to keep the community safe, and fun for everyone who has joined us, I always listen to superiors, I can solve disputes with maturity and handle them in a respectable matter, I'm always answering questions to those in need to make them have a better experience here at this upcoming server, I'm very hard working when it comes to helping out new players, In the end I would like to say that with dedication, hard work and extreme professionalism, I expect to carry out my position providing support and advice to any in need in which could lead players or anyone else in the right direction. I would Like to Put these skills to work, And i may have found my opportunity.
1. Ign: LordKittyPower
2. Age: 13
3. Time Zone: CET
4. Time available to be online daily: Most important is school. Takes time of course. Then I have activities, like soccer, music. And then I maybe have time. MAYBE 1 hour each day. But in the weekends 2 hours daily.
5. Have you been staff on a larger server before? If so witch? I have been staff on several servers (I am still), some ar esmaller, and some are bigger. The biggest one is probably NorwayCraft. It is NOT advanced plugins at all, but about 20 players daily. I have applied on Mineplex, but I have been denied due to age. When I am getting 14 years old (In 1 month) I will reapply to Mineplex, and let you know.
6. Specifically what unique qualities can you bring to Ethos Economy? I can bring fun, justice and get out all of the bad ones. I am also very good with plugins, but not as good as you. You can see my server at norwaynetwork.serv.nu
Thanks for your app! Looks a bit short but you will be considered!
Time available to be online daily: Hour and a half at the least
Have you been staff on a larger server before? If so which?: I haven't been staff on a large server before, but I've been staff on a few medium popularity ones. I'm looking to be a helper, fyi.
Specifically what unique qualities can you bring to Ethos Economy?: I would bring unique qualities such as compassion towards others both low and high class, a fun experience, and the helping skills to make the players of Ethos Economy want to keep playing the server!