3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days): 1-2 Years, on and off gameplay!
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes, clean and clear!
5) I have owned a prison server before, I was also a warden and guard on 2 other servers which both turned out decent.
6) What is your time zone? Atlantic Time (Nova Scotia)
7) Why are you the best choice for guard? (1-2 paragraphs)
I have gained to such a level of maturity by now, I learned not to play around and to get things done and do what has to be done, I know all the guard rules and what to do all by now and I am well more capable of putting my job before friends and doing the best thing.
I have a lot of free hours on the day to come on and monitor blocks, I am usually online from the hours 3:30 PM to 9:00 PM Atlantic whether or not I am playing Minecraft or other types of games, When I have a job I stick to it, I do not drop out as I please and I can guarantee 6 months of service or more before I retire. I am capable of taking control and enforcing prison rules, while at the same time a lot of the prisoners liking me, I shall cool off the pvp and keep things enjoyable here at Convicted!
8) Do you understand that nagging Wardens in-game to read your app will result in immediate decline? Yes, an fairly those who do not are pretty... Whats the word... "Stupid", There is nothing I hate more than an annoying person.
9) What is your current prison rank? [C], I actually just changed my username recently but I was at [A] and I was free and a diamond donator before I was banned (See more on this in "11)")
10) Do you understand that we will require a screenshot of this when/if you retire from guard? Yes, I have this all ready for when/if I retire!
11) Additional Information: I was banned before for xray, I regret it almost more than anything I have done, I let my old stupidity take over and I xrayed, I hope this does not affect my application much, But I really do regret this A LOT!
Thanks for reading and please do forgive my stupidity when I xrayed!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
If I had to choose between programming and skateboarding, The person making me choose would magicly disappear!
Hello Convicted. I'd like to put my thoughts forward on the situation. Hearing from Brandon, (alexis' brother) I heard the server was undergoing a revamp. Many players will agree with me on this, the only singular reason I ever stayed, was for the community. In my opinion, the community is pretty much the foundation of Convicted (and bedrock). I only came back to see the same personalities I knew everyday and interact with them. I always would get so hyped up for an event or Event Wars, because you participated in an event WITH your friends, WITH the community. I've seen people leave purely because all of their friends left. I would love to see more events pulling the community together, and having us interact more. Also, I hope we are all reset to C, or whatever the lowest rank is, so we could all climb up together. I'll be there for Convicted revamp. I used to log on everyday and enjoy interacting with all these people.
(ty carrotts for introducing me to anime, i have watched all of naruto/naruto shippuden, soul eater, sword art online, dragonball Z (lol), and gonna watch one piece or something next)
(Also finally ty DaChiimp for introducing me to league)
I totally get what you are saying, and the plan is to have everyone start from C, with no money, plots, etc. It is basically a new prison from what I hear (which may actually be worse D:) They are also getting new plugins/fixing them. The community is the only reason we have ever been alive. Also, right as we reopen I bet everyone will be there for quite a while, and hopefully stay because each other is staying too. I hope it all works out. The only people keeping their ranks are chatmods, alphas, and wardens. Even guards are reset ;3 Which is good because of all the inactive ones, but I hope I can easily become a guard once again. So.... yea quite off topic but I haven't talked to everyone in quite a while ;c
Welp, can't wait to see everyone on their again
bai for now
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
[AlphaGuard] on Convicted
IP: MC-Convicted.org RIP
Warden on Prison Island! MC-PrisonIsland.com:25825
Currently down for rebuild, release date will be released..... soon ish
one question. Do we keep donor ranks. It took me a long time too get enough BP to force some poor soul (I mean kind person) to buy donor for me.
On other notes I have a new username. Its Pandor_ I will try to get my MCF account name swapped.
I remember you... you betrayed us! WE ARE ALEXISIOP. All jokes aside it's nice to see you again, Jumbo! On to your question, donor ranks and donor perks are still in discussion and when the staff have made a desicion we will most likely announce it on the forums.