Advanced-Kind Is A Completely New Take On The Towny Formula
From the player-driven economy to our custom-built towny upkeep model, ADK is Vanilla+ with everything you could ever want from a Towny server and more.
With an open and engaging community, a challenging but rewarding economy, and a beautiful map to build on, ADK is designed to be the dream of any Towny lover and everyone that enjoys a good SMP experience. There is so much to do, and so many options to adjust your gameplay as you want it. Every feature is optional in ADK. From McMMO and even Towny, all features bring their rewards and engagement, but at the end of the day, you chose what you want to do.
One Beautiful World
We have a fully rendered custom generated world that will bring Towny and player creativity to new heights. No client-side lag, and no server-side lag. The most beautiful beaches you have ever seen, surrounded by awe-inspiring mountains and brought to life with lush forests to get lost in. All while still feeling like a Minecraft world.
You might at first believe that having just one overworld will be a limitation, but it's anything but. The introduction of several custom recipes that take advantage of blast furnaces has created a market where Cobblestone, Dirt, Sand, etc, are items of at least some value. While not an impediment by any means, this gives even more choices when playing the economy and making a town.
Rethinking the Towny-Economy
The players drive the economy. No Admin shop, no P2W features. However, there is another, very important, agent in Advanced-Kind’s economy. The cities themselves. Towns will be able to choose from a variety of production centers to build and upgrade over time as their population grows.
Mines, sawmills, farms, and much more. All unique advantages to living in a town, custom coded, and exclusive to our server. They will provide a source of regenerative resources that will re-balance gameplay around them.
Those who wish to explore the world in search of resources will still be able to, but as time passes towns will grow in production capacity while natural ores dwindle, resulting in a dynamic and organic world filled with opportunities.
An Open Community
Advanced-Kind was started by Towny veterans and it's intended for both dedicated Towny & SMP players, and anyone looking for a welcoming community. We are open about our policies and actively seek feedback. With a well-organized ticket system and feedback channels, you'll always have a place to express your opinion.
We are always hosting new and exciting events, and we have more than enough towns with awesome communities of their own to join!
Bloated and impossible to navigate webpages/forums are a thing of the past. Enjoy the best elements of the community from the comfort of our Discord Server. Useful information, server-chat integration, public moderation record, ticketing system, fun minigames, and much more!
A Passion Project
Advanced-Kind was envisioned by Minecraft-Towny veterans. We have lofty ambitions to make meaningful improvements to the tired multiplayer formula of SMP-Towny. This is a passion project for us. Resources are limited, so while you won’t find the flashiest features such as layered NPC quests or custom textures, we will keep the experience balanced and as polished as possible.
- Custom Vanilla+ World.
- Towny! (With custom upkeep and claims numbers to balance gameplay).
- Jobs! (With 7 jobs, Woodcutter, Miner, Builder, Digger, Farmer, Hunter and Farmer, all balanced to create challenge and prevent hyperinflation).
- McMMO (with a more rewarding level-up scale than usually offered).
- Perks! (Gain access to new functions and expand your existing permissions using In-game currency).
- Brewery! (Boil, distill, and ferment your ingredients into drinks such as ale and beer! Get special modifiers and a cool chat effect when drinking them or get rich by becoming a Master Brewer once you discover all the rare combinations of ingredients and fermentation barrels!). Towns Exclusive Feature
- TownyMines! (Create and level your mine as your city grows!). Towns Exclusive Feature
- TownyMenu (manage your town with a visual GUI) Towns Exclusive Feature
- A unique economy with unique crafting recipes, and items that give a new meaning to the phrase "Player Economy"
- Hostile Mobs+ (Mobs spawn with a chosen level from 1-10, going from vanilla to a slight challenge to make things spicier when going out. Think twice before going out into the dark!).
- Auction House (Place your items on /ah for everyone to see at any moment or even start your own Auction for players to bid on!).
- Player Shops (Good ol' chests shops with a modern GUI).
- AdvancedFarming with natural growth, passive crop growth and 2 unique tools to help you farm!
- Interactive Chat with Discord-Integration! (Talk with your friends from your phone with our Discord-Integration! As a player enjoy playing the fun quizzes or play on the lottery!).
- Custom Achievements!
- And much more!
We have lots of features and most of them are explained through our in-game NPC tutorials. However, we have tried, whenever possible, to give players the chance to skip them so no one has to bother with a feature they don't enjoy.
1- Be respectful to other players and Staff. 2- Only use English in General chat and when talking with Staff. 3- Do not engage in toxicity or trolling. In any chat. 4- Do not spam general chats. 5- Do not advertise other Minecraft servers, Discords, and/or websites. 6- Cheating is not allowed. Modified clients that provide any sort of advantage are not allowed. Mods and texture packs such as X-Ray are not allowed. (Optifine is allowed) 7- Do not use exploits. Whether from Vanilla Minecraft or specific to ADK, they are not allowed. 8- AFK farming and client automation are not allowed. 9- Do not exchange IRL money for in-game items, currency or services. 10- Griefing is not allowed in the wild. You're not allowed to destroy terrain around a town with the objective of making it ugly. 11- You're not allowed to claimblock or destroy the terrain outside of other towns. 12- Terraforming is allowed, however, excessive terrain destruction is not. 13- Follow Staff indications when required.
Complete this application for a 10k coins in-game boost.
1- Complete Mineacraft Name (Respect caps and _): 2- Do you have a Discord? 3- How often do you use it? 4- What do you like the most about ADK? 5- How did you find ADK?
The community, everyone is super nice and helpful!
ADK was/is entertaining, but i find it to fall into a typical towny trap of not having much to keep someone entertained if you are not good at building(like me) after you join or create a town, and then build a house and get good gear, the only reason i didnt stop playing after i got all this is because i made friends and like hanging out with the in the server.
1-[/b] Complete Mineacraft Name : EveryonesUncle
2-[/b] Do you have a Discord? : Yes, owens#3963
3-[/b] How often do you use it? : Everyday, it's my only form of communication aside from other apps.
4-[/b] What do you like the most about ADK? : I like the towny features as I've played towny ever since I was 12 and also the custom world seen in the trailer is just a good place to build.
5-[/b] How did you find ADK? : MCForums and Reddit.
All the Time.
So far, the community is nice, the economy isn't inflated, and the world is stable.
I found this server peeking through a Server site (Can't remember off the top of my head.)