Since the original defaultcraft server ended a couple months ago, I've decided to revive this server type, as I feel there is no big servers that are Pure vanilla anymore. There are far too many "enhanced" servers, and I just wanted the pure minecraft experience.
From the original DefaultCraft thread:
- Authentic vanilla Minecraft on default settings.
- Intended to be like a singleplayer world that you can play with others.
- Hard survival mode is enabled.
- Zero plugins and zero command blocks.
- No spawned items and no vote rewards.
- World border is at ~30 million blocks (default).
- Always updated to latest release.
- Seed will not be shared.
- Discord @ https://discord.gg/HcaBHdU.
- Be mature, friendly, and responsible.
- Keep profanity minimal.
- PVP allowed if consensual.
- No harassment or spamming chat.
- No griefing or stealing.
- No cheating.Including:
- Hacked clients
- Xray mods and texture packs
- Exploits are a part of default vanilla Minecraft, even if they may be patched in future updates. They will be accepted within reason, but the line must be drawn at blatant duping, as it ruins the game. A redstone machine that rapidly moves dirt under sugar cane or bamboo to exploit the game ticks causing rapid growth is acceptable. AFK farms are also acceptable. However, an item that is not obtained through natural mechanics (though exploited), but was literally duplicated through a bug, is not acceptable. The only exception is TNT duping, since it does not produce an actual item that can be obtained. Also, traveling on the nether roof is a very useful and fun exploit, and is acceptable. The fast travel enhances the multiplayer experience. If unsure about something please ask.
Violation of these rules will result in a permanent ban. All bans are final.
Please report any players breaking the rules on discord via direct
message. Suspicious activities will be monitored.
Alright, in case anyone has seen this post before, some changes have been made:
1) The discord links have been updated to a new server, as I did not own the old one.
2)The defaultcraft site link has been removed, as it seems to have confused some of the members. Although this server did branch off from defaultcraft, it is not the same server.