Welcome to Antecedent!
Using Apace100's Origins for 1.16.2 as a base, we made a mod.
Antecedent is a competitive server using this. Immediately after joining, you're faced with a prompt to choose an origin, listed below:
Everyone who spawns in gets an origin block belonging to them, and the goal of the season is to collect as many origin blocks as you can to come out on top. There are restraints as to how the origin block operates:
1. Only one origin block can be held at any given time.
2. The origin block is stored in a separate "origin block inventory" which is bound to "O" by default.
3. Origin blocks are loud, and can be heard up to 50 blocks away, and if you are in the same chunk as an origin block from another team, you will be informed
4. The origin block can only be stored in the world by being placed, and therefore can not be placed inside any tile entity.
5. Upon logging out or dying, the origin block(s) they carry are placed near the player's position, or if no space can be found, it will be placed within a large radius around spawn, on the surface.
6. Origin blocks cannot be placed above y=160, or passed x/z=1000
Every Origin Block you have under your name will generate you 1 point per second. Each team's points is the sun is its members. The current standing is accessible in your Origin Block Inventory, on the right. Once one team has surpassed all other teams by 2,000,000 points, that team will win.
Each player will be able to see who is in the vicinity of his origin block or whose possession it is in at the top left of the screen, meaning each player has an informational advantage over everyone else regarding origin blocks in their control.
The end is disabled
Enderchests are disabled
Health regen is like it was 1.8
Oh and you can't place or break any natural stone & variants
Reply with your Discord, IGN, Timezone, and something interesting about you!