This is a 3rd party, 24/7, survival server, based on Hermitcraft. Currently we are a group of adults, and looking for other people that love Minecraft to join us; ages 21+ is recommended as voice chat is not moderated. Build your base, build a shop to sell items or goods, build or play a game in the gaming district, join in on some community builds, and just have fun playing Minecraft with a group of chill people.
We are a server run by a 3rd party call CubedHost. We pay a fee of about $13.00 a month to run the server all day and all night. No payment is required to join, but we do have a donation section on our Discord if you would like to contribute to our server. We go through PayPal to make it easy. We do require you to join our Discord channel so you can stay up to date on everything happening on the server. Right now we are payed up until Febuary of 2021, so no immediate donations are needed. No one ever is required to donate. You do not get any perks for donating; it just helps the server stay running. We simply want to play together with people who are nice and follow the rules.
We do have some resource and data packs installed on the server from Xisumavoide's site here https://vanillatweaks.net/. More packs maybe be added in the future, but we always vote before removing or adding anything. We try to keep the game vanilla, but add a few tweaks to keep it interesting. Some of the packs we have are player heads drop when killed by other players, traveling merchant also sells mini blocks, one person sleeps and it becomes day no matter how many others are on, and some other useful ones like that. The rest will be on the Discord channel, so you may look through them if you are accepted.
This server is loosely based off Hermitcraft. If you have ever watched a Hermitcraft video on YouTube you will know how this server works. We have a spawn area where you start and the shopping district is not too far away. We ask that you try to not build too close to spawn because it can grow pretty fast, and soon your build will be engulfed in shops and other builds. Then we have some community areas where we will all be working together. We have a town, a zoo, the gaming district, and probably a few other projects around U.S. holidays. (Let us know if you celebrate other holidays and want to do an event)!
All in all we are a group of people looking for others to come have fun on a survival server. Below are the rules of the server. Please read them and make sure you know them well.
Rules for the Server
1. NO DUPLICATION OR XRAYING EVER! You will instantly be banned from the server. So please, just do not do it.
2. The Wither is only allowed to be summoned in The End. (NO EXCEPTIONS) We have to many builds and if someone slips ups just a little, then the wither will be on the loose and destroy a lot of things. If you need help defeating it just ask. There are many that will be glad to help you out. It is just easier if everyone summons him in the end so it does not cause any problems.
3. Please ask before using someone else's farms or any of their builds.
4. No stealing other's items. If you need something please look in the shopping area to buy it, or ask for assistance.
5. Before making a build make sure you have enough room and are not going to bump into someone else's build. Be respectful and mindful of your surroundings and neighbors.
6. The Shopping Area is a free market; meaning you can sell whatever you want. It does not matter if someone is already selling it. You may sell the same item they are selling, for whatever you want; diamonds, gold, iron, etc. Also you can sell it for more or less of what the other person is selling it for. May the best prices win!
7. The Gaming Area is for anyone to build any kind of game they might have in mind. You make the rules to your game. Once again, just be aware of your surroundings before you build your game. Please ask to play someone's game if there are not clear rules, or signs saying you can play without the builder being present.
8. If you are unsure of anything; just ask. Do not be afraid to simply ask if you are unsure if you are allowed to use something, or build somewhere, or have any questions.
9. Please use a sign or and outline to show that you are building in an area. This way no one will take a spot that you planned to build in later. First come first serve. (The spawn area is always off limits though unless given permission to build there.)
10. Please have a turn off switch to any of your farms that are redstone heavy. If you cannot make a turn off switch put the farm in a place that the chunks will be unloaded when it is not in use. That way it will not be running when you are not in the area and potentially lagging the server. We want everyone to be able to enjoy their time online.
If you wish to join the server please add me on Discord. My name is nanao555#0340. Please send me your in game name, a bit about yourself, what you like to do in the game (Build, redstone, mine, pvp, etc.), and what you think you can bring to the community. We will want to talk to you on Discord so please have a mic. Thank you and I cannot wait to hear from you!