Hello everybody! I have decided to start a community on my own after having great fun in others!
My plan is to have a tight-knit community that is here for the long haul and filled with players that want to make lasting memories! All decisions will be voted on by the community and everyone will have an equal say in matters. I want to create not only a group of players that play a game together but a group of friends!
We are about to start building a village where we each have our own plot in a month long build competition! Date is still being determined!
We have 12 active players and are looking for more!
Server opened on May.7, Dragon fight happened on May. 15th.
I have added Plugins and Datapacks which are:
- Core Protect (To detect and revert any damage done by griefers/thieves)
- AFK Display
- Anti-Enderman grief
- One player sleep
- Double Shulker drops
- More mob heads
- Player head drops
- Armor Stand book
- Dragon drops
If we want more as a community we can vote for them
Server rules! I have a zero tolerance policy, one strike and your out. They are your basic rules.
1. No griefing of other players work
2. Be respectful at all times, I will not tolerate ANY disrespect toward the community members or myself.
3. No Racist, Bullying or Mean behavior
4. No hacks that provide an unfair advantage to the vanilla game (Xray, Flying, Freecam, etc.)
5. No PvP unless it is agreed upon by both players
6. The Mooshroom Biome at spawn is for Community Shops, Games and Arenas. No personal bases please
7. Be active, if you are gunna take a break let us know (everyone understands life can get in the way, NOT expecting everyone to be on all day everyday)
8. AFK farms are ok but do not overdo your time, save some mobs for others
9. I need you on Discord so others or myself can contact you. I do not want to make disputes public if I don't have to.
10. Any bans will be made public once it has been done. I will provide proof as well. I want you all in the loop of what is going on.
11. ANY questions please ask, I want to you all to feel comfortable approaching me
12. Have fun and make some good memories!!
1. IGN? : OpticalD
2. Age? 26
3. What type of player are you? Chill, i like to build stuff and learn new way to build and or redstone
4. How long have you been playing? 1.4.7. too long haha
5. What do you expect from the community? No griefers or stealer, trust is the most important thing in a community, also mature people.
1. j2oo 2. 21 Years Old 3. I would consider myself to be more of a builder, I love to create unique base designs and other projects if I get the chance. 4. I have been playing Minecraft for about 11 years now, I haven't had a chance to play the most recent updates tho so I'm looking forward to trying them out. 5. I don't expect very much, just looking for a chill server with people just looking to play and have fun like myself!
Been on the server since the start and have had a blast since. Many of great people and plenty of nice land to still be claimed up. Active discord with people always down to help out. Come join us and get started.
I joined this server only a few days ago and I love it so much! I got here after getting addicted to Hermitcraft videos and hoping to find something I could actually play that had a similar vibe, and ohhhh boy did I hit the jackpot.
Everyone has been amazingly helpful, I'm so excited about getting my niche in the shopping district and doing collab builds, competitions and more! Come join!
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
1. IGN: Shaoan_Xi
2. Age: 22
3. What type of player are you: I am an explorer/ adventurer. Most of the time I'll either be running across thousands of blocks or on my way to run across thousands of blocks. I occasionally do large-scaled projects such as mob farms.
4. How long have you been playing: Since 1.8 ish. I've started actively playing survival since 1.12.
5. What do you expect from the community: I'd simply like to have some players to have fun with, and a server that's well maintained and managed.
I've stopped by lots of other Minecraft survival servers/realms before in the past years, but only find a few that were commitment-worthy.
Time zone: Same as Detroit, MI.
Other games I play: Overwatch, CS: GO, Valorant, and other popular FPS games. I used to play a lot of Hypixel as well.