We are on the Java version of Minecraft (not the windows 10 Bedrock Version)
Elderbloom is a mature vanilla+ server, the majority of our community is age 30-37 and made up of about 8 or so daily players thus far and a few casual players as well. Our players enjoy redstone, building farms, large villages and big community projects. The server has two datapack's making the server Vanilla+ which I will go into detail bellow.
The first datapack is to allow 1 person to sleep when multiple players are online, eliminating the need to ask ppl to log off every time someone wants to set there bed spawn or ask everyone to go back to there base which can be annoying if your out exploring or mining.
The second datapack stops creepers from blowing up blocks. They still blow up and do damage, they just dont leave craters or tear your house down.
We will be resetting the nether when patch 1.16 comes out.
We have a Discord, which we use for posting server related status's and coordinating. An invite will be given soon as your accepted. Here is a tour of a small portion of one of our other servers:
The attachments bellow are of our players previous builds and accomplishments. Depending on the community and dedicated time big projects do happen!
We are looking for long term mature players.
Our last server ran for 0.5 year before we turned it off, the one prior to that ran 1.5 years. We do not know how long this server will last, it largely depends on the community's activity. We will not be inviting a whole bunch of random public people. This invitation thread will be taken down or stopped after we achieve an active player base of about 10 or so during peak play times. We believe that having 10 or so dedicated players that are on semi regularly is just the right amount to keep the server alive and welcoming without chat being flooded and over crowded. So while 10 is our goal for active players, we will of course have those that want/able to play only a few hours a week. Those players are fine and wont be counted against our dedicated active player pool.
1. Swearing is ok in moderation, don't over due it and be annoying or blatantly disrespectful
2. No duplication glitches/machines or any other tactics to dupe (UPDATE: Recently we all voted to allow the use of TNT duplication machines in game. These allow for users who wish to build them to create concrete farms, tree farms and other such things. TNT dupe machines are the ONLY allowed dupe method, all other forms of duplication are forbidden.)
3. No hacked clients
4. No X-Ray Texturepacks or other similar techniques.
5. No 3rd party programs to gain extra abilities not attended for the average user (fabric and forge are allowed). By no 3rd party programs I meen hacking programs such as wurst client and others that allow you to fly, take no damage from falling, auto eat, auto mine, go into spectator mode etc.. (again, mods are fine for the most part. Most of us use Fabric mods and run voxel map and stuff like that.) Any questions about this rule don't hesitate to ask. Better safe than sorry, we take this rule very seriously.
6. No griefing of any kind. No stealing from other players. No un wanted pvp. We have pvp enabled so just make sure both party's are willing before having a go at ea other =)
7. Give a reasonable amount of space between you and your neighbor. We have an endless world to explore and have fun on. Give some space so ppl can build in private and peace if they want. 500 blocks is a ball park distance if you are unsure, if ur neighbor says its ok to build closer than sweet go have fun =)
Username: "so we can add you to the whitelist"
What you prefer to do in MC: "example: explore, redstone, build"
How long have you been playing MC:
How active do you expect to be: "we will not discriminate against players who only want/can play 1-2 hours a week. We need and want these players. We just want this data so we can roughly judge when to stop inviting people to the server"
Iv been looking for a small server with an older age group for a while, i hope you will consider me.
What you prefer to do in MC: Building and exploring
How long have you been playing MC: since Beta, had a bit of a break over the last year. really want to get back into it and learn about all of the new additions
How active do you expect to be: right not due to Virus and being off work, as many hours as possible but mainly middle of the day and some late nights, when i get back to work mainly evenings and weekends.