I have noticed that many servers do not last very long. From either being the host didn't want to pay, or the game being too laggy. On my SMP (survival multiplayer) server you don't have either of those issues! The server is hosted on my PC, so I gave it 8GB of RAM (way more than what was needed), AND the server will never go down because I host it for free!
We are looking for any and all active players that would contribute to the group as a whole.
If you are a beginner, you are more than welcome to join as we have a very supportive and helpful group.
If you would like to join, just send me a discord friend request at Jordon157#8209
Any timezone is okay, most players as of now are either EST or PST though.
- At least 14 years old
- Mic optional
- Supportive and helpful to others
- Not easily offended (still no harassment though, duh.)
- Be able to follow rules
- No racism
- Joking is okay, just don't get carried away
- This is a PvE server (player versus environment), do not kill others without permission
- 0 tolerance for griefing, small pranks are okay as long as nothing is damaged and no items lost
- If you are inactive for a while (2-ish weeks) without telling me first, you may be kicked to make room for more active players
- This rule list will most likely be updated later, these are just base rules.