3. I enjoy the fact that the chat is so active, people are so friendly, and it's rare to find such a towny server these days. I used to own quite a few successful towny servers back in the day, I have definitely lost a lot of knowledge because of how long its been, but this server from what I can tell is doing very well, and I plan on staying!
1. Minecraft Name: stormfreeman
2. Age: 22
3. What is your favorite aspect of the server so far?: It has a lot of the plugins and features from a server I used to frequent that is unfortunately no longer active!
1. Minecraft Name: YooEm
2. Age: 19
3. What is your favorite aspect of the server so far?: Honestly everything, it's a great implementation of Survival but also adding in other plugins gives it a more unique feel to it. Also the ability to claim land and build pretty much anything you want or need in Survival is also pretty useful. I personally don't own an in-game rank but it's pretty easy to understand how to earn a good profit and how to play on the server without needing a rank.
3. Favorite aspect of the server: Ive been playing for about a year, and the community is real nice and helpful, my favorite part would have to be the mcmmo plugin, and most of all the staff and owner of the server. they keep it a family friendly game, and listens to the people to make it more interesting and fun for everyone.
1. Minecraft Name: Yearningfool
2. Age: 14
3. What is your favorite aspect of the server so far? I really like the players, they are so supportive and chill. When I first made my town, they all told me "good luck". The player base is chill and that is my favorite part of this server.
1. Minecraft Name: TheBrnzeKneecap
2. Age: 19
3. What is your favourite aspect of the server so far?: My favourite aspect is being on a replica of the Earth and being able to build real towns in realistic geographical locations.
3. What is your favorite aspect of the server so far?:
I love the heartwarming feeling I get when I log on, and the staff are really helpful. I also like the features of the landscape and experience of the wilderness and the constructive and cool buildings brought upon by the founders!