1. Minecraft Name: Cookiieeee
2. Age: 14
3. What is your favorite aspect of the server so far?: The ability to be in a town that is located in your part of the world with welcoming members who are willing to help you with anything
3. What is your favorite aspect of the server so far?: I like how its a very friendly community and you get to see what other people can do and their potentials, its like normal survival except more fun and less lonely.
1. Minecraft Name: HoneYxPin3
2. Age: 16
3. What is your favorite aspect of the server so far?: My favorite aspect of this server would be the people, if you need something someone is always there to help you. There are always things you can do; you can talk to people or you can do the descrambles that pop up in chat. Overall this server is just amazing.
1. Minecraft Name: ucr908
2. Age: 16
3. What is your favorite aspect of the server so far?: My favorite aspect of the server is how kind and friendly the people here are and how responsive the moderators are. Normally in other severs it's hard to get the attention of mods when something is wrong but not in this server.
1. Minecraft Name: KalmeiziacReb
2. Age: 21
3. What is your favorite aspect of the server so far?: Everyone is extremely kind and generous! The lower spawn rate of enemies makes it significantly less stressful to play. The way people help each other and are super inviting is really similar to the early days of playing on Hamachi servers. The moderators are actually active members of the community, which is great in terms of communication and you know you can rely on them if something happens or a report needs to be made. Overall I have zero complaints, this is just a really great server!
Favourite aspect of the server so far: My first impression was that the server was well explained and set out which made for an enjoyable and fun initial gameplay. I also enjoy the concept of the server very much