Climb aboard the modpack that throws you back to the days of the ol' west. We aim to provide an authentic yet fun experience to satisfy the desires of any western loving person.
Here you will find custom content, including new guns and artwork, a item based economy with a separate land deed system for towns. This server is full PvP so gang together to survive bandits or become bandits yourselves.
We take a very relaxed stance with players and generally allow most things as long as they are not derogatory to any player or the server (i.e. Racism, Abuse, Hacks, Exploits) so feel free to make yourself at home without fear. Our community has been around for over 3 years now and we have accomplished a lot in that time and we hope to continue with our accomplishments.
We really do hope you enjoy your stay with us, no matter what the length.
Standard community rules: 1. No Hacking.
2. No exploitation of bugs or glitches.
3. No racism, religious speech or other idealism.
4. Dont harass other players and community members.
5. No spamming, advertising or excessive swearing/CAPS.
6. Respect the staff - They are here for you.
7. Do not abuse staff members, we are here to help and we try hard to keep a low ban rate.
8. Have fun!
Wild West Frontier specific rules: 9. Dont use /sethome or /back in others claimed territory or to reengage in PVP.
10. Please try to make your town a town, we dont like seeing underground bases.
11. Have your town be "raid"able. Have entrances(doors/gates/ect) to your town/houses.
Just so people have a "chance" of getting a jump on you, or you forgetting to close it.
12. Dont make any lagmachines/ pointless contraptions. 13. Destroying/blocking roads (or near 3 blocks of one) are not allowed, and is harshly punished.
If you go down in the woods today, you'd better go in disguise!
Because the infamous Grizzly bear has returned to wild west frontier, along with it's small cousin the black bear. Though rare, these animals are extremely powerful and will kill the average person. If you see one, run.
- Fixed an issue with music causing crashes.
- Replaced two duplicate music files
- Added new graphics to forge
- Added various skins for questing
- Added Exotic Birds mod
- Fixed settings for Weather2 so it will rain again
- Removed elephant sounds from savannah
- Removed gorillas sounds from jungle
- Decreased the size of the Colt Navy
- Removed the distortion of the Colt Walker 1847 shoot sounds
Wild West Frontier is an amazing Minecraft immersion into the dusty frontier lands of the American Wild West. You’ll find distinctive biomes reminiscent of the setting and filled with a rich plethora of unique flora and fauna, smoke-chugging trains crisscrossing the countryside, and lively settlements bustling with merchants, gunslingers, and a variety of quests.
Players have the opportunity to build homesteads and farm verdant crops, herd heads of cattle or other noisome livestock, dig the gold-rich mountains or pan the silver-laced streams, create dynamic towns or patch together a disreputable gang of bandits, trade with friends or raid enemies, or simply retire on a hillside and fish a bubbling creek...
It’s a server run by friendly, helpful, and active staff, and serves a congenial community rich with creativity and camaraderie. It is truly a satisfying gaming experience that’ll engage your mind and set free your spirit.
This is one of the more organized communities I’ve been in, and with the ever increasing amount of events and updates, I’m sure it will only get better. Highly reccomend this pack to anyone looking for a Wild West theme.