I've been wanting to join a realm for a while but i just never had the money, so im hoping that someone will be nice enough to let me join one of theirs.
I'm looking for realms that:
- are at least kinda active
- have easy survival
- have very little PvP, and when there is it is a mutual agreement between the players
- have a no griefing rule
- use a social platform like Discord
Some examples of the type of Realm im looking for is The hermitcraft server that players like Mumbo Jumbo play on, or The Realms server that JackFrostMiner plays on.
If you have any questions you can ask. Im also willing to compromise if we need to.
Info about me:
- Im 16 years old
- i only speak English
- From the United States
- Ive been playing Minecraft for about 6 years I think? I dont really remember lol
- Im not very good when it comes to fighting or dealing with mobs, but im a very good builder (I might be able to send pictures of my builds)
My gamer tag is UnicornXAsylum
I guess i could deal with medium difficulty or peaceful if your server has that