I was playing on a realm called The official mojang developers realm . (google for janik de mcpe)
Its currently shut though
They have an awesome command .
Every 15 min ,all players get an ender dragon egg . If they go to a special "hatching " room ,place the egg on the cross and then,then egg takes 10 seconds to hatch ,giving players some nice items ,randomly .
I need a GOD level command and restoner .
Or someone who atleast tells me how this was made .(ill invite you all to my own realm )
My theory : It gives ender dragon eggs with a command block connected to a daylight sensor
There is a commandblock that tests for an ender dragon egg at the cross .
It is connected to a randomiser that gives players items (but how are they enchanted items ??)
And the door automatically opens and closes ONLY if the player wanting to get in the hatching room has an ender dragon egg in their inventory .
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
This is how you would make it:
To get a dragon egg every 15 minutes you would type in an always active repeating command block "give @a dragon_egg". They probably used repeaters to do this before 1.12 came out. Now that 1.12 is out, you can change the tick delay in the command block to 18,000 (15 minutes).
Then you could do this for the hatching:
1. You would make a randomizer which chooses a random chest (you should have built chests with the loot you want the players to get in them).
2. In an always active repeating command block with a 200 tick delay it would clone that chest in the spot where the dragon egg is placed.
3. In an always active repeating command block with no tick delay you would have "testforblock <coordinates where the dragon egg is placed> dragon_egg". When it successfully finds the command block, the output will be done through another command block.
4.To do this, look at the arrow on the side of the repeating command block. Place another command block against it with the arrow pointing the same way. So the first command block will be pointing into the second one.
5. The second command block will be an always active, conditional, chain command block. In it type "clone <the coordinates of the random chest chosen> <the same coordinates again> <the coordinates of the dragon egg>".
6. Then make a third command block. The second command block will be pointing into this third one. It will be an always active, conditional, chain command block. In it type "fill <coordinates where the dragon egg was> <same coordinates> air 0 destroy". This will complete everything.