This is a survival server for bedrock players, that will be very similar to hermitcraft.
If you are interested, please answer these questions and i will get back to you as soon as i can.
1. Whats ur gamertag?
2. How long have u been playing mc?
3.What will u plan on building?
4.how active will u be a day?
2. I've been playing it since mid-late 2012, Java update 1.3
3. The regular Minecraft stuff; A house, mine, farms. Might dabble in Redstone, but Bedrock isn't the best for that
4. It depends. Right now I'm boxed in my house, so a lot. But I'll have school eventually, so when that happens, not a lot.
2. It's been a long time... Since java 1.5 probably and on Bedrock for two years or so.
3. I usually start with starter house, mine and grinding and then move to some giant project. 😀
4. It depends, but for foreseeable future at least couple hours.
2. Played Xbox 360 since 2010, And pe and Xbox till now
3.i plan making a town with banks, parks, food areas, houses, etc. (I do start with a starter house and works from there)
4. I plan to play for 2 to 3 hours each day (weekends I play 2 to 3 hours 100% most of the time, the weekdays I can’t be 100% sure because of school)
Question how do you contact us?
2. Played on Xbox 360 since 2011, later upgraded to Xbox One, now playing on Windows 10 as well as Xbox One
3. I plan on creating an omega mountain with a Greek city on top featuring many clouds and monuments (based of Olympus)
4. I will be active every day for around 2-6 hours with few exceptions. When schools reopen in September it will likely be reduced to around 1-5 on weekdays as i will need to do some work.
Great idea by the way as I would love to be involved and hopefully do some cool community builds and meet some like-minded people!
I'm also willing to help out with the cost of the server as I know its not for free. Hope you see this. Thanks
2. 6 years on bedrock none on Java
3. a rocket ship as my main base but a starter house as well
4. everyday 1 to 3 hours a day