This is my first time posting here so i don't know how things work.
But i made a minecraft pocket edition mini-game that is played in multiplayer!
I was inspired to make this when i saw a Let's Play from RoosterTeeth on youtube and i thought it may be fun to play with family and friends
How To Play:
The aim of the game is to have the most points at the end. (Points are Diamond/Gold and Iron blocks)
So first off, each player take a diamond pickaxe (To mine Point Blocks) and shears (to mine the wool to find the points)
After that, all players enter the building and each take one turn to destroy the wool, the wool is the entire ceiling and players can only mine ONE each turn.
Sounds simple? Well here's the fun part.. Under every wool block there is sand/gravel or a Point Block, if you get sand or gravel when you mine the wool it will fall on you and you lose half a heart (I think). If you find a point block when you mined the wool, break it with the diamond pickaxe and collect your score
Keep going until all the Point Blocks are found.
1. Players MUST stand under the wool block they are mining. And yes, you will take damage if the gravel or sand falls on you (but that's part of the fun!)
2. No breaking sand or gravel.
3. You can only break sand/gravel if there is a wool block you haven't mined in the middle of them and there is no other way of collecting it.
4. No stealing other player's Points.
5. Game ends when all Point Blocks are found.
6. Use the pickaxe provided to obtain the Point Blocks if you find them.
7. Play on peaceful.
8. Play in multiplayer (it's no fun in single player)
9. If you die (which is unlikely) you are out.
Have Fun! Point Blocks:
There are 24 Point Blocks in total.