The process is pretty similar to those with a PC but I thought I'd make a topic for this anyways.
1. Download iExplorer http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/
(make sure you have the requirements)
2. Install program and open
3. Plug in iPhone
4. Click on iPhone, then apps, then Minecraft PE, then documents, games, com.mojang, minecraftWorlds.
5. Right click on minecraftWorlds and select new folder (name it whatever you want)
6. Download map and unzip it or whatever it's called to get the folder :tongue.gif:
7. Then right click on your folder you made in iExplorer and select add files
8. Navigate to the folder you downloaded and add the three files.
9. Close down iExplorer and check your phone for the worlds :smile.gif: if it's not there restart phone/app