135. Create a slime room deep below the surface.
136. Then split up all the slimes, make them a nice habitat, and hug all hundred adorable mini-slimes. Harmless mob FTW! And you'll never lose them even if you switch to peaceful.
137. Make a spawn room until a spider jockey spawns. Light up the room and put your uber-rare spider jockey on display!
138. Make flowerpots by surrounding a block of dirt (or sand if you want potted cacti) with signs, then plant your plant!
139. Continuing the potted plant idea, why not trim a bonsai tree? Just plant a tree about three blocks below your floor, then let it grow. Trim the low-down trunk off, then cut it down to size. Subarashi! ("super/wonderful/awesome" in japanese, if you were wondering)
140. Build those poor pigmen a city inside your fortress. They will reward you by killing Ghasts for you, and you can get lots of gunpowder for little to no effort!
141. In your farm, grow lovely pumpkins in a natural-ish arrangement.
142- overlook looking out into the ocean ( like the one in my lets play series :smile.gif: )
143- tram station connecting all bases, parts of your house and spawn.
144- castle made of cobblestone in the nether.
145- sand castle
146- a secret underground storage facility, hidden by a block of whatever.
147- rehealing walls (youtube has tutorial)
I make a Defcon Room in my worlds xD Kinda like the Obsidian Room mentioned above but I put TNT in the area around it with Redstone AND switch. I keep all my valued items in the chests inside said room too ;D
Support the Allocator! Find my inventions such as my pressure plate removal detector on the About Me page of my profile.
I'm still looking for more feedback on my configurable Redstone Gate mod. All gates and common circuits (such as e.g. clocks, edge detectors, latches and Flip-Flops) in a single block.
167: Garbage disposal
168: Shack on a mountain ~128 blocks from base
169: "Marble" floored entrance room.(Wool/Obsidian in a checkerboard pattern)
170: Greek style theater(semi circle, built into a mountain) with...
171: Same Pattern as 169 in a 8x8 chessboard at its center.
172: Large sign made of each type of ore after its been smelted and crafted into blocks saying "1001"
173: Mayan style pyramid, Ideally 91 layers high (364 steps + top = 1 step for each day of the year). I don't envy you if you build this one
174: A working plumbing system leading from multiple bathrooms, kitchens, and workshops that dumps out in a way such that the disposed items drain into lava.
175: 3x3-5x5 Rubiks cubes
176: A cube optical illusion(One angle its a cube, move left 4 blocks and hey theres a huge gap)
177: Floating sphere to act as the moon.
178: Small "volcano" with a glass encased magma chamber.( hollow out a small hill, etc.)
179: Redstone torch blinking patterns ( possibly create a rng with redstone legic)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Home PC - GA-990FXA: AMD FX-6100 3.30 GHz Six Core, 2x4GB @ 1600Mhz, AMD XFX HD-695X 2GB, OS: Arch Linux 64bit