:? A water slide
:? A farmyard petting zoo (all the different animals in seperate enclosures)
:? A creeper petting zoo (see above)
:? A themepark/fairground (combination of rollercoasters/ferris wheel/game stalls)
:? A slaughter house (Nom Nom pork)
:? A museum
:? A model of the sun to trick zombies into thinking it's daylight (>:smile.gif:)
70. Wood farm
71. Underground canal to get out of the house using boat
72. Room with some cacti and a pig's spawner (or grass if you dont want to cheat)
73. Stone quarry
74. Pretty garden with flowers
75. Room with a falling sand trap (to avoid burglars)
76. Bamboo farm
77. Vanity room with diamond made furniture and a chest with golden apple (haha good luck to find it)
78. Active dungeon (to tell your friend to enter it, and then close the iron door :biggrin.gif:)
79. Cold room for snowball storage
I like number 78 But they could just dig arind the door make teh room out of obsidian
also make sure they set it on hard :smile.gif:
???: chicken farm :smile.gif:
???: music disc making trap
???: living fence
???: huge arena with lava pools, cacti death pits etc. and with monsters delivered from dark rooms
???: water climbing area
???: 1:16 scale map of your world with portals in the nether for fast travelling
???: secret entrance behind waterfall
???: automatic fire suppression system for wooden house
???: mirror floors (build upside down copy of your room under glass floor)
zomg a ghast should probably add all ideas to the list in the first post
##: an automated mine shaft (Or nine!)
#$:A chicken spy interrogation chamber.
#%: a TNT Testing facility
#^: Am I the first to suggest... a bathroom?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Quote from duartel »
Think if it:
You can destroy a whole mountain with a feather
You have an infinite amount of water in a bucket
Chickens grow when you throw eggs
There are walking nukes
There is hell
Want more? [Notch]
2.Add contrast/design by changing some blocks
8.Refinery (room with lots of furnaces)
9.Statue (of yourself, notch, creepers, etc)
11.Infinite water pool
12.Fighting area (big room, dark area, go inside it to fight mobs)
13.Monster trap (with a monster spawner)
14.Monster trap (with just a dark area where mobs spawn to)
15.Neutral monster trap (lit up area with grass where mobs spawn to)
17.Greenhouse (wheat farm)
22.Minecart system (connecting different structures)
24.Base in the sky
26.Furniture (use wool/signs/etc to make tables, a bed, etc)
28.Incinerator (a hole with lava where you can throw stuff in)
29.Fireplace (just for light)
31.Pit into lava/bedrock/etc
32.Water lift (check youtube for tutorials)
33.Room with all obtainable blocks in them
34.Test/experiment room (just a large lit up area where you can mess around with redstone, etc)
35.Shrine room (endless ways to design it)
36.Multiple secret ways to enter/exit your base in case of emergency
37.Combination lock (youtube has tutorials)
38.Rave room (youtube has tutorials)
39.Substitute torches with holes in the wall with lava+glass
44.Lighthouse / beacon to find your home
45.Compass (arrows pointing to N, S, E, W) on the ground
46.Bow/arrow target practice (use paintings or moving carts for targets)
47.Redstone creations (counter, calculator, etc)
48.Room/building of lava (surrounded by glass on both sides)
49.Church / Auditorium
50.Surround your house with a trench+water/lava, build a bridge
52.Glass room with a monster trapped in it
54.An emergency TNT system to blow a part of your base up
55. Glass Maze with (opt) hacked spawners
56.obsidian room (so you won't blow up)
60.Model of a shark with a TNT cannon mounted on it.
61.A small pond, for fishing!
62.A secret room, hidden under/in the fishing pond!
63.Long underground tunnel, leading to a safe spot
64.Helicopter Landing Pad
65.Docks for boats
67.a giant golden sign that spells your name
69.Underground canal to get out of the house using boat
70.Room with some cacti and a pig's spawner (or grass if you dont want to cheat)
72.Pretty garden with flowers
73.Room with a falling sand trap (to avoid burglars)
75.Vanity room with diamond made furniture and a chest with golden apple (haha good luck to find it)
76.Active dungeon (to tell your friend to enter it, and then close the iron door :biggrin.gif:)
77.Cold room for snowball storage
78.Make an alarm system
79.A minimap of your house in pixel art using blocks.
80.A lookout tower made of glass with a lava pool at the top
81.An underground city of chickens
82.A forest fire.
83.Hot tube with actually lava and no water.
84.a giant tower, with a stairway up and glass at the top to view far off
85.The biggest possible creeper statue turned upside down made out of sand and is hanging by a rope.
86.A giant dwarven fortress room
88.A farmyard petting zoo (all the different animals in seperate enclosures)
89.A creeper petting zoo (see above)
90.A themepark/fairground (combination of rollercoasters/ferris wheel/game stalls)
91.A slaughter house (Nom Nom pork)
93.A model of the sun to trick zombies into thinking it's daylight (>:smile.gif:)
94.Build a Theater (not a movie theater)
95.Movie theater :-P
96.A dog house in the backyard (or pig house if you prefer)
97.A bakery for all the bread your going to make
98.A 60's themed diner complete with jukebox :biggrin.gif:
99.add a treehouse on top of your base
100.music disc making trap
102.huge arena with lava pools, cacti death pits etc. and with monsters delivered from dark rooms
103.water climbing area
104.1:16 scale map of your world with portals in the nether for fast travelling
105.secret entrance behind waterfall
106.automatic fire suppression system for wooden house
107.mirror floors (build upside down copy of your room under glass floor)
108.A huge hallway of signs of whats important in every minecraft day.
109.A chicken spy interrogation chamber.
110.a TNT Testing facility
111.Am I the first to suggest... a bathroom?
I recompiled all of it and numbered it... please number them next time
and if someone doesnt then just keep going from the last number...
112. A computer room with all redstone gates in it on display...
113. ...with a 5-clock-powered disco floor next door and...
114. ...a securely locked door to keep those accursed chickens out.
115. Your portal room should have lava fountains in a symmetrical pattern.
116. And in case a Ghast appears, include a cactus fence that a Ghast would be too big to slip through.
117. Make a autumn room lit only with dim red torches, covered with mushrooms and pumpkins. The walls should be made of something natural-looking.
118. Find a bedrock void and make a water-funnel/falling trap right to it. Finally, revenge on creepers! Don't fall in, or make your house close to the spawn. Your choice.
119. Have a food shop with meat, cooked meat burgers, bread, mushroom stew (yech, I hate mushrooms), apples, and... dare I say it? A single golden apple. Also pretend that the shop carries "delicious" creeper "meat".
120. A seasonal wardrobe/catwalk with sexy hide armor, flattering iron armor, lovely diamond armor, weird chainmail armor, and useless golden armor.
121. A hall of Notch! Use obsidian for the black, iron for the teeth, and Netherrack for the face. (or some other pinkish block)
122. A lovely farm.
123. Fans of Cave Story can add Sandaime sitting in his chair, since we never see him again so he needs some recognition.
124. Create a trap around a mob spawner and ???? PROFIT!
125. Make a floodgate for your underwater segment - use torches to hold up sand so if water comes, the torches break and the sand falls and seals off your base. Disaster averted!
126. A lovely brick fireplace next to a tree trimmed to look like a pine...
127. ...with lightstone on top for the star and chests below. Merry Christmas!
128. If you celebrate Hanukkah instead, make a giant menorah (sp?) out of gold and torches.
129. Make a stairway to nowhere if you're in SMP. Go up the stairs... and fall into lava! Ha ha ha!!
130. Make a spider zoo. The exhibit is well lit, so mobs spawn above in your arena... but only spiders can fit through the wide 2x1 passages you make to get in, so you get a spiders-only room.
131. If you're really up to it, make a mob spawn chamber above your arena... your arena can be well lit, but water will suck mobs down into specific points so you can actually see yourself fight.
132. Make a steamy mountain spa - make a pool at cloud level so it looks like steam. If you're on SMP, make two pools for Fancy and Fast.
133. Build a creeper statue out of mossy cobblestone, and light up the eyes with lava.