6 bucket of water for oh **** moments caused by lava lol
7 cobble for blocking off passages behind me to prevent flanking or plug holes above my head
8 gravel for getting down from high places or blocking mob movement from above
2) Bow (if available)
5) Axe/Hoe (if working) Otherwise I use some type of block like Dirt or Cobble in case I need to do a quick build.
7) Bucket (usually full of water, in case of lava!)
For some reason I like having an empty space in 6, I'm not even sure why to be honest... If anyone has any ideas of what I should put there feel free to let me know :smile.gif: Also, if you have any changes to my setup that you think will help me out, feel free to let me know :biggrin.gif:
3. Shovel (NOTE: 3 to 5 may vary based on what I need to do. I don't know why I switch it, I just do.)
6. Misc. (Usually cobble, dirt, doors, etc.)
9. Food (Usually a nice stack of beef or porkchops.)
10. Random tool (Shears, extra pick, shovel, sword, etc.)
It really works well for both mining and normal activities. It just fits in with what I need at any time. My inventory, though, could use some organizing.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Why am I here when I could be a productive member of society?