You wake up on a small dirt platform, all of your surroundings are dark. How did you get here? You'll probably never find out. Just then you hear a skeleton rattle below you. This cant be good...
Darkness Survival is my second survival map and it is probably much harder then the first map. You spawn in a large sphere made of bedrock. Your task, survive and escape the sphere. Simple as that. Here are some images of the map.
- Make a cobblestone generator.
- Make a music box and play a record.
- Obtain a record (Kill a creeper by having a skeleton shooting at it).
- Create a wheat farm.
- Make a bow and obtain/craft 64 arrows.
- Kill a spider jockey.
- (After you escape) Make a large hole in the top of the sphere and fry the monsters.
- Make a cactus farm.
- Play on peaceful or higher
- Die as many times as you want
- Play on Bright mode (Settings, Video settings, Light bar.)
Note, It does not matter if you fail one of these rules.
- Play on normal or higher
- Only die once
- Play on Moody mode (Settings, Video settings, Light bar.)
Rules for whole game
- No cheats, mods, or hacks
Note, For extra effect play on moody at all times.