3 types of trees I'd like to see added are cherry, cherry blossom, and deadwood. Cherry trees should have their own biome called cherry forest. In cherry forests, you find cherry trees and occasional cherry blossom trees. There can also be a rare biome called cherry blossom orchids, where it's a forest with only cherry blossom trees. Cherry trees would have brown bark, mahogany colored wood/planks, and green leaves. Cherry blossom trees would have tan bark, pink wood/planks, and pink leaves with white flowers scattered in the pattern. Deadwood would have black bark, gray wood/planks, and brown leaves. Deadwood trees would occur when you use a poisonous item on any tree. Mushrooms have a 20% chance of poisoning the tree, spider eyes have a 40% chance, fermented spider eyes have a 60% chance, pufferfish have an 80% chance, and poison potions have a 100% chance of poisoning the tree, turning it into deadwood. Deadwood would basically have the appearance of dilapidated or abandoned houses. I think the new trees would be good for world building and construction.