Hey everyone and welcome to the Krusty Kraft Server recruitment thread. My name is Brittishladd and I have been apart of the server for just over 4 years and I'm here to welcome new players onto the server!
We are recruiting new players of all ages and experience levels however, we require that all players must be as mature as an adult and be around adults maturely. No drama queens, griefers, thieves or trolls. Only friendly, nice and mature people will be allowed to join, disabled or gifted, new or experienced, all are welcome!
About the Krusty Kraft Server:
The Krusty Kraft server is a 100% Survival Multiplayer Server on the PlayStation 4 legacy edition. It is run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and it's hosted by BrokenBones623. The server has been up and running for just over 1 year so the server is really built up and we're playing in the endgame. The server focuses heavily on teamwork, team building, team projects etc. There are loads of automated farms that members can use to get materials very quick, and very easy. Everyone will be shown how on their first day.
The server has some really nice creations built by the community which I take great pride being part of. (Look at attached images) Personal bases are allowed although we do heavily focuses on community projects as well as having communal areas such as; spawn, the shopping district (in the end), farms & also a developing games district including a functioning tic tac toe.
Here are a few images to show off what our server is all about, and what you can expect to be building once you join the server!
There are a few requirements you must meet before you consider joining the server, so before going any further please check that you meet the following:
1. Must be Mature, all ages from 12+ only (We are an adult server, containing mainly adults, children under 16 may be rejected) .
2. Must have a fully functioning Microphone.
3. Must have the Discord Messaging application downloaded. (It's the servers main messaging application)
4. Must be able to follow rules and instructions.
5. Must be good at working in teams.
6. Must have Minecraft creations to show a server Moderator. (More on this further down)
The server runs smoothly and efficiently by members abiding by the rules. Please read the following rules of the server before requesting to join:
1. No stealing, Griefing, Trolling, or Bullying.
2. Rebuild creeper explosions.
3. All community builds must be built in creative in your own world first, and then in survival mode - this is done so when working in a team building is easier & everyone knows the design.
4. Avoid arguments, don’t create or escalate them.
5. If any issues arise, bring it privately to a Moderator.
6. No causing drama or over-dramatizing a situation.
7. Don’t yell and scream into the microphone.
8. Respect the community builds when using them.
9. Respect other people builds.
10. Play nice with others.
Thank you for taking the time to read this far! If you're happy that you've met the requirements and you agree with the rules, you may proceed by joining our discord (link below), however, if you are between the ages of 12-16, there is a possibility your application may be rejected just because of age however, if you seem mature and a Nice person, you will be accepted. Under no circumstances will a child under 12 be accepted. https://discord.gg/88YWn94
Once you have posted your application and Pictures, I will send a reply saying whether your application has been accepted and with further instructions, or rejected.
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read the thread, best of luck with your application to join and we hope to see you on the Krusty Kraft server soon!
-Brittishladd & The KrustyKrew