If you are interested in hanging out with us in the server, make sure you can run the Phantom
program in your LAN and connect with me in the PSN: foobar-85 to get the server ip address and port.
After I run a 24/7 server in my PS4 for months, I got tired of afking, maintaining, backing up, dealing with crashes and restricting players inside a 2000 blocks radius. Therefore I decided to step up.
I got a Bedrock Dedicated Server running in the cloud only for PS4 players that is in Creative for testing, the Survival world is to be created in about a week from now. We are running some load testing in the server to see how it reacts to a bunch of players building and loading and TNTing. Feel free to reach out to mess up in Creative until then.
And I am applying MODS in the server, nothing OP, just small adjustments to get it more comfortable and closer to Java:
- One Person Sleep, if anyone sleeps the time pass for everyone in the server. No more phantoms.
- Anti Enderman Grief, so they stop messing up with our builds.
- No More Pumpkin Blur, cos it is too annoying to go to the end with that dark thing covering all the screen
- Java textures, so we can follow build tutorials on youtube and wood colors will not only match (OCD says thank you) but look nicer.
- New Sun and Moon textures, that I will rotate from time to time.
- My own tweaks:
- iron golem will drop way more iron, so that farms are profitable again (will be disabled when 1.16 is launched, cos iron golem spawn rate was fixed in 1.16)
- Ender dragon breath area of effect reduced, it was too hard to deal with the ender dragon due to bedrock lag
- Ender dragon may drop some extra thingies still in the End theme, specially with Looting III, nothing OP
- Wither boss: I reduced the withered effect duration to get closer to Java difficulty, Wither in Bedrock was way harder than Java.
Todo: I couldn't make the torch add-on to work yet, but the goal is to lighten around the player if touch is in hand.
- This is a friendly server to build, raid, have fun with friends, whatever genre. No griefing and no disrespectful comments will be allowed.
- Mic is needed to introduce yourself and party with the group sometimes.
- You must get clearance to play from the other players and mostly from the server admins. This process can take some time. (Clearance is disabled at the moment while the server is in Creative mode)
- AFK is allowed You can use auto clicker too. It is ok to use Windows 10 Bedorck to AFK. (I use a modified PS4 remote login to autoclick.)
- Age restriction is 22+
How to Join:
In order to login and play you need to run the the phantom proxy in a laptop or PC in the same LAN that the PS4 is connected. With that running, the server will appear in "Friends" tab as a LAN server in your PS4 Minecraft.
2) Save the executable in a folder of your choice.
3) Open the Windows Prompt (click start and type CMD)
4) Inside the prompt, use the command "cd <folder where you saved the phantom-windows.exe file>", for example:
"cd Downloads" or "cd Desktop"
5) Now you have to execute the program and pass to it the server ip address and port, in instance:
phantom-windows.exe -server IP:PORT
(Check screenshot bellow)
The IP:PORT number are server dependent, please reach me in the PSN if you want to know the IP:PORT of my server.
~~~ Known Issues ~~~
Usually, the first time you try to connect to a Minecraft server in the LAN screen you may get "Unable to connect", it is a bug in phantom, if that happens just try again and it should work the second time. I get this problem both in PS4 and Mobile Bedrock.