Anyone can join as long as you can follow these rules
1. absolutely no griefing the spawn area
2. you must build a reasonable distance away from spawn
3. One starter kit per person
4. Put your gamertag on a sign somewhere on or in your house/base
5. Raiding/PvP is allowed but try not to just go destroy peoples things due to the fact that console minecraft doesnt have many /commands so servers are a little different in that sense.
6. Don't ask a moderator for materials if you get raided or die from something else.
7. If you create a faction, there is a faction wall where you should list your faction name, along with any members gamertag that is in your faction. This is more just so myself and other moderators have an idea of what alls going on so we can better interact with the players in the game and also for new people to be able to find factions to join and/or start their own.
Mic is not a requirement but please have game chat on in case a moderator tries talking to you.
Dont complain to moderators that your base got raided when you make it wide out in the open for everyone to see.
There is no required age but if someone wants to be immature then you will be not allowed back into the server.
Please comment your gamertag and i will invite you as soon as possible.