I am finished the Gladiator Arena (based of the Spartacus Series)
I am looking for recruits. Strong worthy Gladiators who thrive to become Champion.
Also looking for Builders to help establish a Roman town around the Arena.
We will start off with Training, Practice and Exhibition Matches.
Then we will move onto Tournaments.
With the Primus Match being the final battle of the night.
Hopefully soon to evolve into something great.
Games will be twice a week Tuesdays and Thursdays
May the blood, sweat and tears be your way to victory.
There will be 4 Houses.
House of Crixus
House of Spartacus
House of Gannicus
House of Oenomaus
Reply or Comment with your Name, Age, PSN and House your wish to Honor.
- The Host(s) is the only one who has privileges.
- The Games will be in Creative with limits, Survival will be turned on to the ones Chosen to Battle in the Arena.
- The Games will be 1vs1 until Gladiators are finished battling. The Primus will be selected from the ranks of the Gladiators from their house.
- In special occasions there will be a Survival Match will all Gladiators from 2 Houses to battle in the arena until the last one standing will be crowned Champion of Capua
- All Gladiator must be stripped of inventory before battle.
- There will be Two dispensers at each entry to the Arena. 1 with Armor and the other with a Weapon. Once the Gladiator enters the Arena, before battle he or she must press the button for both dispensers. Whatever Two items the Gladiator gets, is what you must use for your battle. There are no second chances. These Dispensers will be refilled once battle has ended.
- IF you die in battle, you can continue to train with your house. Die 3 Times in a row and you will be no longer be able to compete in the games and will be kicked from the server. The Domina or Dominus must look to recruit other worthy Gladiators.
- Trades are welcome Between Houses negociated between the Domina or Dominus from each house.
- After battle, Gladiators are to return their weapons and armor to the host.
- There will be a place for the Houses to give word to each other and plan battles before entering the Arena.
- There will be Stands for viewing the Battles for any one wishing to get a better view.
** - There will be NO Horseplay in this server, no destruction of any property within the server. Be responsible or you will be removed and banned from the server.