Welcome to a thread for DiamondAir's GradientCraft! A texture pack that emphasizes (to say the least) gradient effects to the max!
This pack was made me, I am the sole owner. I made this pack to be modeled after a previous pack I made, titled AmazaCraft, but to be more popular and to have a bigger 'theme'. This pack is making it's way slowly but surely to the completion of the terrain, and GUI.
NOTICE: Bed color will be decided by V6!
With out further a due, have a look at the pack, and even if it looks bad here, check it out in-game, and don't forget to leave some feedback for me to work off of!
An amazing Simplistic pack filled with gradients to give a good 'themed' feeling!
Here's all the terrain that's edited! Wowza!
If you'd like some more screenshots; let me know in the comments! Now for the downloads, for you're convenience, I've provided a main, mirror, adf.ly, and adf.ly mirror! Thanks
In all seriousness though, I have a couple of tips 'ere.
1. Don't use black. Vary your colours a bit. Maybe purple shading hmm?
2. The tiling on everything is quite bad.
3. Have a consistent theme. Right now you have some basic simple framed squares, some random squares as ores, and some attempted detailed cobblestone. Doesn't work. Come up with something new, "artistic gradient shading" isn't enough to bind a whole pack together, and even if it was you need to stick to it!
4. Is that noise on the iron block or whatever that is? I hope not!
5. Oh, and don't use white either.
6. And try to desaturate your colours just a tiny bit.
I really thank you for these tips; and not being a total jerk about it- I'll impliment some of these in V3/V2_p1 because I have V2 ready