Nature's Call is a sound enhancement project with the idea that minecraft could sound a lot better with realism. Many people work their tail off for high end graphical upgrades for minecraft, but almost always forget about the sounds as well. Sounds are half the game, so Nature's Call is the solution! I have personally went through the sounds of the game and enhancing and changing them to sound true to nature. More than 60% of sounds have been changed so far, and many more to come!
Which sounds have been changed?
- Sounds for common animals (pigs, sheep, cows, chickens, ocelots.etc)
- Most walking sounds (grass, stone, snow and sand)
- Water Sounds (including falling into water)
- All weather sounds (rain, lightning, and the sort)
- Fire Sounds
- Nether Portal Sounds
- Door Open/Close
- All Bow Sounds
- Drinking Sounds
- Teleport Sounds
- Fireball Sounds
- Added a few record easter eggs
- Various Other Sounds (that I probably forgot)
More to come!
Mirror 1 - v3.1 *Make sure to unzip the the file into your .minecraft/resourcepacks and you are good to go!
The download link just links back to this page! =P I'd like to give this a go.
Whoops, sorry about that, I had to add a direct download link because the forums don't like long URLs, so try now. I'm also uploading a new version (version 3.1) as we speak that adds and fixes many sounds (and their volume) and halves the file size(from 200 mb to 100mb).