I've created a texture pack using only paintbrush and gimp to show how simple it is to create a resource pack. I work on a MacBook Air mid 2011 (terrible, I know) and it is possible to create a resource pack on almost any computer. Here is the link to the .zip file on google drive: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing
1. Click on the download button, wait for it to finish and find it in your "downloads" folder.
2. Unzip with a program like "The Unarchiver" (Mac) or "winRar" (Windows)
3. Start the game using 1.6.2(current) profile in the launcher.
4. When the game starts, go to options, click resource packs, then click "open resource pack folder"
5. Move the unzipped file to "resourcepacks" folder.
6. Close the "resourcepacks" folder and click on T2 v.1.6.
7. You are ready to play! Start any world normally and enjoy!