I updated the pack to 1.7 and made a few more tweaks to the content :smile.gif:
- Made brown wool a light café latte brown, like the sheep ingame. Maybe this can make brown wool more popular? For dark brown, use logs instead
- Made purple to look indigo and magenta to look violet because I like these colours. Besides they are in the rainbow, so it feels right to have them in the game.
- Made pink more like the original Minecraft pink, because I noticed people like to use this colour for skin. People look heavyly sunburnt with the magenta tone I applied in last version! There is a link to the old pack in the forum thread, if you want it back.
- Other blocks tweaked: Sand, Lightstone, Nether rack, pumpkin and glowing pumpkin.
v0.72 for Minecraft 1.0
- Fixed vanilla skins of the new blocks.
- Put in some dirt on the cobble stone.
If you want to see this pack develop faster, contact me. Help out making this pack a completely unique and great experience! You'll get your name in the readme file and tons of good karma from the users :-)