A Python programming framework for building Scenes In Minecraft. Scenes are compositions of Things (Python objects) implemented using the Raspberry PI Minecraft API (which also works in Minetest). It is based on mcpi library. Scenes can be shared as notebooks (source code) or saving them to files. You can share scenes adding them here. And you create Scenes from Schematics files also.
This is the reference notebook with a complete sample.
And there is a and .
The 0.20.0 version has been published:
Here a video presenting it. Enjoy!
During the last two months several releases have been published adding features such as:
* Loading of MagicaVoxel vox files
* Rotate and flip operations added
* Voxels are created and transformed in memory, and only rendered once they are finished
* Added new Things like Collage, Tower and others
* Created a scenes specific repository
* Scenes can be decorated with lights, entities, railways and others
* The World class now represents the grouping of Scenes
* Entities can now be added to scenes, and the scenes can be interactive
And Travis has been added for CI of the project to ensure quality and lots of new tests have been added.
And a specific twitter channel is available to track the progress: Twitter: @McthingsP
Join our growing community to start creating in Minecraft in a different way and with new powerful workflows like the one with MagicaVoxel.