TheRandomMidget is the one who came up with the idea, so credits to him. Others who showed interest became part of the team who comes up with ideas, debates them, and decides what goes into the mod. The members as of right now are:
-TheRandomMidget: Owner of the mod, supervises us and gives input
-ItsQuesoTime (me): Texture Maker/Co-Owner of the mod
-Sailing94: Lots of ideas for the mod
-tomasara413: Texture Maker for the mod UPDATE: Now helping code the mod!
-Waabbuffet: Coder of the mod, doing phenomenal work!
- A lexicon similar to Botania's, that has no pages until you find them in underwater dungeons
- Pure Water, The base fluid in the mod used to do most things. It has different % of purity, which affects performance.
- Purifier, The base machine in the game that uses water buckets and coal to purify water in a 3x3 square in front of it.
- Coral Pump, The base fluid transportation, which moves source blocks behind it into the direction the arrow points. Only moves fluids where there are no blocks, and only has a range of 5 blocks. Will be upgradable later to increase speed/range.
- 7 Types of coral, All used for basic crafting and such, these types generate underwater, along with lots of other planned water generation!
- Transcription Table, The table that uses special stones to translate the text on lost pages. A small puzzle will be required to unlock words into your vocabulary.
Thanks! We thought about making you just have to find pages, but we wanted to add another logical step to make it unique. I'm not sure I explained it well enough, so:
You put a page in the desk. If it is your first, it will just show a random mess of symbols. You must translate the symbols into words using stones you found, and once you discover a word, it's in your vocabulary for good. if you find the word "some", in page 3, then when you put page 6 in (which has the word "some" in it), it will automatically show up in English.
After a few months of inactivity of the team, we are back in development! Here's a few spoilers for content currently being added:
We have for the spell creation process the GUI, Structure for the creation process, and the untextured version when the process is activated. These are all subject for change, but will most likely be implemented. Enjoy!