Hello everyone! My name is Raiden and I am the head developer of a mod that is in development.
So first off let's begin with the purpose of the mod, Pinnacle is a
mod that is going to add realism into Minecraft and will add many new
items options and basically it will be an RPG mod set in the medieval
era, but everything in this mod is from imagination, all the different
races, monsters, abilities, and thoughts about the mod are still being
created, the map itself as a geographic world is made in concept but we
have yet to find out where different races/biomes/ and terrain are to
be. Don't worry if you are an amateur this is a new project and it is a
learning experience for everyone!
So what staff positions are open?:
First off we need people who can create textures in minecraft,
nothing too difficult but you do have to know the basics about creating
textures in minecraft. So for now we need about 2-3 texture artists.
Second we need developers, you need to know how to code a minecraft
mod and you can be a beginner or an amateur as long as you know the
basics. We need about approximately 2 developers for now, that number
Third we need Wiki staff people who will constantly update the mod wiki. This number can range from 2-10 people
Fourth we need builders to create buildings that will generate in the mod. This number can rang from 1-5 people
Lastly we need some consultants, people who can give ideas to put
into the mod and people who can invent the lore found within the mod
because as of right now the lore is not set in stone. This number can
range from 1-2 players
If you are interested in applying for any of these jobs email me at [email protected] using the following template.
1. What position are you applying for?
2. What is your experience with the position you want?
3. Can you write and read English?
4. Are you above the age of 12? (If you are not, it will not harm your chances if you are mature for your age)
5. Is there anyone that can vouch for you saying that you will do a good job?(If so provide proof)
6. Are you willing to collaborate with others and work together with the development team?
7. Are you willing to compromise ideas with the team?
8. How often are you on per week?
9. (Texture Artists only) What program do you use to create MC textures?
10. (Builders only) What categories do you build well in? (Example: Rustic, Cartoon, Oriental, etc.)
Any emails sent that are not using the 10 question template will not
be accepted. Make sure to include the questions and answers!
I hope to see some of you become part of this mod team