The obsidian one is just a player pressure plate. I figured out how to do some other cool stuff and I've also added an animal only pressure plate (quartz) and a hostile mob only pressure plate (brick). I might also add an emerald one for villagers.
To be awesome. Well, really it's just a compilation of everything I've ever wanted in a mod. Its a lot easier to make one big mod than 100's of minimods. Overall it's tech/magic with a few misc. items as well.
i have a bunch of ideas/ requests
1. i would love a liquid storage can similar to the forestry or ic2 ones (preferable a lava one and a water one together would make obsidian)
2. a couple liquids/ tanks (liquid energy and mj/ a way to convert your new power, if you plan on implementing one, into mj)
3. an early game piping/sorting system
4. a way to create power (preferably mj's)
5. a way to store power (tiered)
6. a way to triple ore to into ingots (fairly expensive or some other balance)
7. an early game way to transfer liquid
8. some better alternative to redstone
9. a way to change different mods ingots into the same kind (similar to the mfr unifier)
10. a player powered engine for early game (similar to forestry's clockwork engine)
11. a transmutation system
12. some way to automate farming/ mining
13. a triple wide chest (mostly so i dont go crazy with stupid vanilla chests)
14. a way to store many items in a small space
15. a way to autocraft
16. a couple of endgame items
17. a dimension (preferably with grass the color of jungles)
18. a biome (preferably with grass the color of junglegrass but without all the leaves)
19. an efficient way to get rid of many leaves (similar to the effect of dartcraft mitts)
20. a way to extend you inventory (like the dart craft or forestry backpacks)
22. a midway point between nether and end
23. a way to get npc's to build for you (similar to the system implemented by the 1.2.5 minecolony)
24. a sleeping effect similar to the outdated somnia
25. a way to rotate stairs/ other things (maybe a wrench?)
26. an in way to make cobble into smooth stone without having to smelt it (so that you can make your early house look better, maybe a rose and blaze powder and it could have an effect similar to the fire flower from mario)
27. some way to go up floors without stairs (similar to the effect by thaumcrafts arcane levitators)
28. a way to pump large pools of lava into a tank in the overworld (and maybe and engine that runs of lava)
29. something that has an effect like ender io's reservoir or te's aqueous acumulator
30. some form of pet
well thats all i got take or leave it
1. By storage system do you mean tanks, or wax capsules, lava cells, etc?
2. Maybe not liquid energy. Good idea though. B0bCraft will use MJ from buildcraft.
3. I'll think of something...
4. I'll have a good and simple to use way of creating mj. I'll also try to find a way that lets B0bCraft be standalone while using mj's.
5. The bigger the more expensive.
6. To start it will only double ingots, but near mid-endgame there will be a machine to triple ingots.
7.Like a bucket? Or piping? Or both?
8. Like red alloy wire from redpower? I'm thinking of a tool called a redstone emp that emits a temporary signal to stuff around with peoples redstone.
9. I will make a way for all ingots to be made into B0bCraft ones. Eg: IC2 copper in a crafting bench to make B0bCraft copper.
10. Something like a hamster wheel...
11. Definitely. Already have some cool ideas for it. To cosmic proportions.
12. Of course.
13. I don't see a point in chests (even from the iron chests mod) when you can just use Applied Energistics' systems.
14. Like a pouch or something?
16. All types of mystics pages (potion, arcane) will be fairly endgame (the better the later in game).
17. I'm gunno add heaps of dimensions. Not that many, but around 3-5. Say hello to candyland!
18. I'll add a few biomes.
19. I think I might have a small idea...
20. I make a few smart ways to use backpacks/pouches.
21. Like mining lasers from IC2 or a block to protect your house?
22. Ok, I'm sure that can be arranged.
23. This'll be a long one:
In B0bCraft, there are 3 new planned NPC's. Firstly there will be pigmen. Pigmen will be the melee fighters, how will trade weapons and tools for fighting for rubies. Secondly, there will be dwarves. Dwarves will trade sapphires and will be miners. You will be able to acquire all sorts of mining misc. Lastly, there are goblins. Lets just say they want gold and lots of it. They rip you off even more than vanilla villagers...
1. like wax capsules
7. like piping but buckets that store more than one source would be really cool
13. i love ae but the power requirements stack up pretty quick. i mostly wanted a triple wide chest for aesthetic purposes
30. maybe a turtle...
and hooray for multiblocks!
btw are you planing on having this mod be 1.6+ or is it going to be updated with 1.5.2?