Go through Minecraft as a fox, living in a world of hostile wolves and other mobs.
Loose ideas are:
- Two item inventory, with only one on the hotbar and one being in the inventory. Items can be held in stacks.
- No crafting menu by default, must find bench in village.
- Most passive mobs are hostile by default, and most hostile ones are hostile.
- Jump high, but are less than one block tall.
- Able to mine, place, and craft.
- Eat meats and plants, but rotten flesh directly harms health.
- Same health as a normal fox, larger hunger bar than normal player.
- By standing on a block that holds items, you can access it’s inventory as though it was you’re own(for crafting complex items).