by necessary files, does that include modloader and modloaderMp? if not then thats your problem :biggrin.gif:
Modloader yes, modloadermp not sure...I'll try that thanks!
Wait, still doesn't work. Minecraft runs perfectly, but the items still don't appear. What now?
- No ModLoaderMp added.
- Wrong Minecraft jar, ModLoader version or ModLoaderMp version. They all need to be 1.0, or all 1.8 if you are using a previous version of Minecraft.
- Might be an older conflict in minecraft.jar left over from previous mods. You can always re-download a fresh minecraft 1.0.0 jar with the launcher.
- Copied the whole 'invasion mod client' folder into the jar. Just copy the contents of it.
- Didn't copy the 'inv' folder as well as the .class files.
- Not having the correct minecraft_server.jar for SMP. (get it from minecraft.net) Singleplayer
- Installing ModLoader to the server jar. Only install ModLoaderMp for the server. Singleplayer
Backup your old .Minecraft folder, Force Update, and try again (Make Sure to get TooManyItems to make sure it's not a recipe problem. If that does not help, Pm the creator him/herself. Also, Check your ModLoader.txt file (Not sure if that's the right name) inside you .Minecraft Folder, and see if the Mod loaded or not. Hope this helps!