Do you think minecraft should be more challenging?
This pack was created by BlockyNoob and Guyde
Extreme Survival Pack creates a new way to progress in modded survival, and is packed with drastic changes to recipes, item tiers, and basic mechanics like hunger. Progressing is a lot harder, and requires starting multiple mods simultaneously.
Excluding GuydeTweaks, we do not take credit for ANY mod in this modpack. The only addition we made was writing the scripts for
MineTweaker, ContentTweaker and ModTweaker. Info on all the mods can be found below.
Also, we are not responsible for any damage and/or alteration caused to existing minecraft worlds with this modpack, sorry.
WARNING: This modpack is recommended for experienced Minecraft players. It is challenging, and you may experience anxiety, rage, and depression if you are a noob. We are not responsible for any damage caused to personal belongings by creepers. No previous mod experience required, but some basic knowledge is recommended.
Thirst is now a thing.
Hunger goes down fast, and creating food becomes harder
You need a variety of foods to stay saturated
Mods have gained a serious AI and HP buff
Vanilla tools and vanilla-like tools are disabled
Ore processing can only be done via the Smeltery, Infernal Furnace, or the Redstone Furnace
Added 5x5 crafting for machines and such
Botania and Thaumcraft nerfed and need to be progressed together
Nether has become extremely late-game
Changes to recipes from many mods and vanilla minecraft to make things harder
1. Everything. I mean everything. Tries to freaking murder you in groups of 10
2. I get spammed with potion effects every 5 minutes in caves
3. Actually mining is a lot more difficult than it seems...
4. dungeons have crazy arrow spawners that kill you in a second.
5. If you expect to come out with full iron armor in about an hour, yehno
6. I swear it's impossible to stay in at least 5 hunger points ;-;
Now, breaking the game till they patch these things:
1. creepers are life for exploding cobble before getting tools :')
2. I honestly search for dungeons in the beginning instead of ores, as the chests can contain amazing food, Thaumium picks, (good for skipping into obsidian level mining) and flint and steel (keep in mind flint and steel actually require steel when making it xd)
3. In order to make living rock (botania) you require obsidian instead of the typical stone, you can obtain it easier by literally just pouring water over lava in caves, while carrying your pure daisy.