This mod pack will allow you to create realistic maps.
Maps (click to open):
You can use this modpack in your videos, for your server (modpack don't have SMP version but you can try create it), etc. All that I want it a back link to this thread. And also that you didn't monetize this modpack.
4. Unpack the downloaded archive. Now you have folder "BYRW-*.*.*".
5. Open "BYRW-*.*.* (lite)" folder. Select all files and copy that with replacement into ".minecraft" folder.
6. Start minecraft Launcher. Press "edit profile". 7. Give java more RAM (for this modpack minimal is 4Gb). For this check JVM Arguments and enter "-Xmx4G" or more if you have more RAM.
8. And you need use java 8 to launch this modpack.
9. In line "use version" select "Forge 1.7.10 - 10.13.4.1558".
10. Great! Now, if you made everything correctly, you will be able to start game and has fun!
Build your Real World [beta 0.1.3] (09/03/16)
- Add mods: Minecraft Comes Alive and RadixCore (for MCA mod)
- Fix main menu.
Build your Real World [beta 0.1.2] (21/02/16)
- Main menu was changed. Music in the menu, a sound of clicking of buttons, new background. You can also download addon which will make a background animated (check the description of a modpack)
- Update mods: malisisdoors (1.10 to 1.13), malisiscore (0.12.9 to 0.14.1), malisisadvert (0.4.2 to 0.5.0)
- Add mods: MCTE, MusicChoices, ChickenChunks. And mods for video creators, youtubers: Minema, CameraStudio, Mineshot
- Delete mod mc heli. Reason: big size. Now he can be loaded as addon. (check the description of a modpack)
- Cleaning of the config folder. Only necessary files of a config folder are saved.
- Cleaning and update of the shaderpack folder.
Build your Real World [beta 0.1.1] (??/01/16)
- Menu is changed.
- Change version Forge to 1.7.10-10.13.4.1558
- Add mods: LittleBlocks, SlimevoidLibrary, TickrateChanger
- Update mods: ShadersModCore (v2.3.28 to v2.3.31), RTM (Real Train Mod) 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124, NGTLib (126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52)
- Delete mods: MoreCommands (reason: high load of the CPU), weather2 (reason: conflict with shaders, uncontrol weather), coroutil (reason: coremod for weather2)
- Change resourcepacks folder. Now he contain 3 pack: ENG_font, RUS_font, Bibliocraft_paintings_resource_pack.
Build your Real World [beta 0.1.0] (??/11/15)
Q: Why modpack download so long? A: This modpack big (100+ mods).
Q: What is "authentication key"? A: Just enter in chat /ngt kc4a10sidqjncz34
Q: You English is bad, why? A: Because im not American man or Englishman, and sometimes i use translator.
Q: I did not find the answer to your question. What are the ways to get it? A: You can post msg in this thread, or send me e-mail: [email protected]
The key doesn't work, I could be doing something wrong,
but I am typing the code in exactly as it shows in the FAQ, /ngt kc4a10sidqjncz.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact I created a fresh world, or perhaps the code has an error somewhere, I can try to download one of the maps you made and see if the key works there, but i have a feeling the key is universal and might say it is invalid anyway.
Would it be possible for you to remove the authentication key requirement?
Also, if you could add Thut's Concrete and Elevator mod, it would add more realism to this modpack.
But there is an issue with that mod: If the cursor touches the rebar block, it will instantly crash the game!
EDIT: I found what mods require the authentication key, they are the Real Train Mod, and the NGT library. You could replace them with Traincraft. (Traincraft is similar to the RTM, but with north american trains.)
EDIT 2: i recommend the Flan Mod, for cars, trucks, helicopters, planes, and other aircraft.