The following footprints led you to another world, with tents, sleeping bags, and more. Biomes, armor, combat, and world types included. The following you have been brought to is a new world, with mods included. And only one person can survive... and its YOU! Can you survive the following days in a Solar Apocalypse? Want more biomes? Want a dirt land? Want to go to space? Want the end and nether to be more challenging? All of that, came in these mods.
Hello everyone, I am back on the Minecraft Forums! :-D Today, I am full of the modpack mood today. I have made a modpack called Hardcore Minecraft. The following mods make Minecraft both useful and challenging. Ready for the challenge? I think you are!! :-D
Also, sorry! I couldnt get OptiFine with Forge 1.6.4 (there is a way to do it, but I couldnt do it, it didnt work.)
1. Open up the .jar files (DONT RUN IT, IT CANT BE RUNNED)
2. Go into your .minecraft folder.
3. Go into the mods folder in both the .minecraft folder, and the .jar.
4. Drag the mods into the mods folder. Also, if you dont have a mods folder, just make one or drag and drop my mods folder from the .jar in the .minecraft folder :-)
5. If you dont have it already, go into the versions folder in both .minecraft, and the .jar file.
6. Drag and drop the Forge version in there.
7. Once you have the mods and versions in there, launch up the Minecraft Launcher.
8. Run the Forge profile which should have 1.6.4-Forge-9.11.953 on it and should be called Forge. Run that profile, and it will take a few seconds to load, it has to load the mods.
9. Done! Enjoy playing my modpack! Are you ready for the challenge?
If you use this modpack in a series on YouTube or not, always link back the modpack link so people can download and try it out for themselves. Yes, you may post series back to me on the forum page right here. I would love to see your reactions and what you think about my modpack! Try this modpack with Hardcore Mode, I would be surprised if you defeated the Ender Dragon (which, yeah, it should be a great ending finale to the modpack series) in Hardcore Mode with this modpack. Maybe take a livestream and upload it to YouTube, but still.
Version 1 has README.txt. Read that before doing anything else in my modpack. Thank you.
You really need to have a list of the mods included in this modpack if you want people to download it. The title caught my attention, but why is it called that? You need to say a bit more about the nature of the modpack other than just giving a vague 'narrated' paragraph. Then I might download it