Do you ever wanted to build a roof with actual roofs instead of stair blocks? Well if yes then you came to the right place!
Macaw's Roofs mod includes about 500 types of new stuff : Roofs, Steep Roofs, Lower Roofs, Awnings, Top Roofs, Rain Gutters and a lot more!
They come in all log, planks, concrete, terracotta variations. These are included too Stone, Cobblestone, Bricks, Andesite, Granite, Diorite..
Striped Awnings come in each color, just as Rain Gutters! Rain Gutters are now filling up when it is raining (cosmetic for now..)
They have automatic cornering just like stairs in Minecraft.
You can craft them in vanilla, with really simple recipes! In the future updates I plan to add lots of new stuff, if you have an idea feel free to suggest it!
The 2.0.0 version is not compatible with the older ones, due to the change of blockstates to implement better features.
Almost everything will be lost if you upgrade from 1.0.2 or older. Please do a backup for your worlds!
I'm sorry but I had no choice in this, the new features were much needed.
- 3 Way roof
- Automatic Roof, Top Roof, Gutter, Awning and Steep roof cornering
- Resource-pack support
- Colored Gutter
- Terracotta and Concrete Roofs
- Tooltips for crafting ingredients
- Rain gutter now fill with water during rain, and
empty when the rain stops ( cosmetic )
- Every recipe except the wooden roofs and gutter is
now crafted in the stonecutter
- Recipes have been changed too
- Blockstate, ID changes, since a lot of new features
were introduced this version is not compatible with
the older roofs versions. That's why I decided to call it
2.0.0 instead of 1.0.3 update.
- Attic roofs can now be opened/closed
- Every model was remade to look a lot better
- Not supported for 1.12.2, but ported for 1.16.1
- Slight property changed for blocks
- Lang changes/improvements
"They are now placed automatically when cornering roofs or gutters"
- Gutter Corners
- Outer, Inner Roof
- Steep Inner Roof
- Clay Tiles Items
- Wrong url in description
- Lower Roof/Steep fly kick
- Unable to craft 2x2 recipes in inventory
- Raining through roofs
- Buggy collision/hitbox for models
- Lots of texture Z-fighting
- Model fixes, by fixes I mean real FIXES
- Snow Forming over roofs