Pack Policy: PrimalCore may be included in any mod pack or server in so far as the proprietors abide by the Minecraft EULA.
PrimalCore is a survival mod with focus on early game mechanics, primitive technology, and making the world a harder and less forgiving place.
The default configuration effects many of the first steps a player will take, such as replacing wooden and stone tools with flaked flint, changing the harvesting and crafting for items such as wooden logs, planks, and slabs to require the use of tools, and adding new threats and resources to the world in the form of worldgen and monsters. Every major feature can be configured or disabled, compatibility is a primary focus, feedback on how well we play with other mods is greatly appreciated!
PrimalCore may be included in any mod pack in so long as the pack and it's distribution is Not Monetized.
Donate through support is greatly appreciated and will help keep the mod alive
- Add Corn on the Cob, Seeds, and Corn Bread. Corn seeds must be planted in slightly damp farmland - Add wood-type worktables with inventory for the crafting grid - Add custom levers with sneak-click pickup - Ash layers can be placed in world - Terracotta items and blocks (building material) - Recipe changes for Sharp Bone and Flint WorkBlade - .2 fixes corn worldgen which was missing in 0.1.1
- *** Fix Torch crash *** - Add forge update notification - Begin Adding tooltips - Add config option for speed of drying Thatch and Mud blocks - Slight reduction to default Thatch drying time - Slight increase to default Mud drying time - Add config option for the range wooden slats are able to support Thatch - Add config option for how likely wooden torches are to set entities on fire - Add tinder bundle item, Add Axe recipe for crafting sticks directly from logs - Updated Recipe for log worktables - Add Salts - Add recipe for Salo
- Worktable Shelves, accept items and blocks placed in-world - Lantern frames that accept torches - Torches no longer burn if colliding entity is wet - Testing adjustments to frequency of torch smoke - Add a jack-0-lantern with torch-like functionality
- Dried Mud Slabs - Update log detection for compatibility with other mods fixes known problems with tinkers and biomes o'plenty - Begin importing nether content from MagnumOpus - Begin Adding Custom pressure plates and thin-slab blocks - Various Recipe changes - Various uninteresting fixes
0.1.11 Bug Fix Release
- Fix worktable container Dup-bug - Lantern fix for placement on fences and walls - Torch recipe compatibility changes - Primal JackOLantern Compatibility Fixes
- Falling on thatch reduces damage and will break the thatch, - Fix for crafting tool dup bug - Smoke Grates can open like trap doors - Drains can be closed/opened by hand or redstone - Drains now pass items without bounce - Recipe Additions - Fix Silver Block model - General refactoring and code cleanup.
I'm starting to playtest this mod for possible future pack development and I've helped set up the page on the FTB Wiki for documenting as I go. Putting that out there for anyone more experienced in the mod than I who might want to pitch in!
This mod is amazing, thank you. I'm playing in 1.12.1 (PrimalCore-1.12.1-0.5.8 and Kitsu's ForgeCraft-1.3.21) and very keen to get into it. I'm just currently stuck on the time issue.
I've doubled the day length to 48000 ticks in a day using Primal Core. This is is my result
This means that, even though the Minecraft clock tells me it's sunset, the actual time on the clock says 8:48am.
I was used to playing with Hard Mode Tweaks by Hea3veN in 1.7.10. Back then, even though the MC clock was askew, the Bibliocraft clock and InGameInfo's clock worked off sun position, so it was able to give us a perfect indication of what time it actually was - even when we were underground.
What I'm looking for is some way to tell the solar time (ie a clock that says 12:00 when the sun is in the middle of the sky and 24:00 when the moon is in the middle of the sky). Is there something that can adjust the below diagram accordingly to allow for 48000 ticks in a day?
This is perfect for the map that I'm making for me and my husband! Currently trying to figure out how I may make this work in a endless desert planet. I know there's a way. Might have to give a starter item or two.
Hey I just wanted to say thanks for making this mod i had attempted to make something a few years back that was extremely similar but at the time i just wasn't a good enough modder. you can see it here.My Mod.
any way this mod has 90 percent of the stuff from my mod plus way more! some people might be mad and say you copied their ideas but i just want to thank you for doing what i couldn't. its almost perfectly what i was going for.all the way down to breaking flint on rocks. I still haven't done everything there is to do. Anyway if it was all your idea then I'm glad someone else thinks like me. and if you drew some inspiration from my abandoned mod then thanks for bringing one of my dreams to life. Either way peace and keep updating it because its one of my new favorites.