how to change the hotkey that opens the mod ?
i use my "C" key with optifine to zoom
and now i want to change the mod key to "grave" key but it doesn't allow me
i'm on 1.12.2... in the settings of the mod it says that the hotkey is set to "grave" key but it dont work
Fixed change it from the controls settings
I've been using this mod for so long now, it's great.
Join my minecraft server! - play.factorysmp.tk
Official forum thread for the server - https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft/multiplayer/realms/2912734-factorysmp-official-server-thread
can you make a version exactly like this but also able to be accessed by 1.8 instead of 1.8.9 and 1.8.8?
Updated for Minecraft version 1.15.2
- Now for Fabric and Forge!
- Updated mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4.
Open the "Other downloads" spoiler to get the download links.
Updated mod to version 1.0.1-forge
- Fixed a bug where config was not loading at the start of the game
- This only affects forge versions of the mod using Minecraft 1.14.4+
Updated mod for Minecraft 1.16.1.
Updated mod to version 1.0.2:
- Fixed dynamic crosshair not working for netherite tools.
Updated mod to version 1.0.3 on Fabric for Minecraft 1.16.2
- Fixed issue where it was showing Hoglins as passive mob when highlighed
Mod updated for Minecraft 1.16.2 on Forge.
Updated mod for Minecraft version 1.16.3.
Updated mod for Minecraft version 1.16.4.
Released mod version 1.1.0 for Minecraft 1.8.9.
Mod updated to version 1.1.0 for Minecraft 1.16.4.
- Added settings in the 'Edit Crosshair Screen' with ability to change the highlight settings.
- Reintroduced arrow crosshair as an available crosshair shape.
- Improved crosshair outline appearing with gaps when using certain resolutions and window sizes.
- Improved visibility of the crosshair's dot.
Mod updated for Minecraft 1.16.5.