Clear caches between sessions with an option to keep caches between sessions - handy if you wanna load up a copy world, cache the bounding boxes, then log into a vanilla server and still see the bounding boxes.
A modpack is a collection of mods that people distribute to players so that they can have a pre-made experience. Most people allow their mods to be in mod packs as long as they are given credit. If you would like to allow this then I will have a sample text that can be added to the post below:
trong>Modpack PolicyYou are allowed to use this in a mod pack as long as you give me credit and link back to this thread.
The local dat files feature was requested by masa on twitter; feel free to reach out with suggestions and if I think they are possible and beneficial for the masses I'll try and get the feature in there.
I've just uploaded a fresh copy of beta 7. Looks like users of java 6 or 7 were having issues with this mod... The rebuild of beta 7 has no new features so doesn't deserve a bump in the version number.
- The color of the villages are reset every time the world render event occurs; the villages get given one of 6 colors in the order that they are provided by the dynamic village collection. In all the testing I've done the villages keep their color even when they move.
- Assuming the number of doors and villagers is met then the golem spawn are should be rendered - it surprises me that they disappear!
- I had never planned to recreate the full VillageMarker mod and had only gone for spherical villages to more accurately represent the "footprint" of the village. I'll look into drawing the village center and door lines although I'm not making any promises.
- Can you elaborate on this? Are you running on single player or SMP with forge on the server? Is it performance on the client or just takes a while to redraw when the villages are changed.
- Fill always was alpha - I've no idea when that changed so I'll look into it and see if I can reproduce/fix
- Not sure on this one - will consider it of course!
@taz4hvn The latest update should fix a couple of the things you talked about. I've put infrastructure in place to start rendering the doors but want to make a few changes to simplify building against 1.7.10 first. I couldn't reproduce the golem spawning boxes disappearing so will keep an eye out.