+ Added compatibility with the waypoints sharing format that will be used in the future (after enough people get at least this version of the mod). The format change is needed for compatibility with text formatting from FTB Utilities + similar mods.
+ Added a simple API for adding/removing custom waypoints with your own mod. This was requested for a specific use case but everyone will have access to it.
Use xaero.common.minimap.waypoints.WaypointsManager.getCustomWaypoints(String modName) to get your own waypoints table for your "modName".
Use constructor xaero.common.minimap.waypoints.Waypoint(int x, int y, int z, String name, String symbol, int colorId (0 - 15)) to create new waypoints that you can add to your table.
* Fixed waypoints sharing not working properly when the share message has text formatting. For example, when the waypoint name looks like a link, there is automatic formatting applied, which broke stuff.
* (1.12.2 and below) Fixed adding shared waypoints not working at all.
* (1.12.2 and below) Fixed the mod options limit. Was causing issues in Better PVP but would affect the minimap mod in the future.
+ Added a new mode for editing multiple waypoints at once that lets you go/scroll through the selected waypoints and making changes one-by-one instead of only being able to apply the same change to all selected waypoints at once. A new button for switching the mode is added to the waypoint edit screen.
* (1.12.2 and above) Fixed "Held Item Full Amount" option not working properly when the armour status interface isn't centered.
* Fixed crash when clearing a waypoint set with waypoints selected.
* Increased the maximum in the "Entity Height Limit" option from 40 to 260. Minecraft usually removes entities way before this distance is reached though.
+ Added an option to disable the minimap compass.