Hello everybody! My name is ExpertDash and I'm relatively new to the Minecraft Forums as well as being a beginning modder. This will be the first Minecraft modification that I have published on the Minecraft Forums.
DescriptionThe purpose of the bullet time modification is to change Minecraft game mechanics and allow you to control the speed which your game runs at. Tapping the G Key [Default] opens up a menu that you can use to increase or decrease your game speed. By changing the game speed, EVERYTHING in your Minecraft World [Players, Mobs, Rain, Clouds, Time, Key Strokes, Projectiles, Health Regeneration, etc...] will change speed as well. Note that this mod cannot be used in multiplayer.
G - Default key to open the Time Panel GUI
Due to the real life physics of still pictures, I can't show you an occurrence of time changing in action
property of the author. Only Minecraftforum.net and mcmodcenter.net is able to host any of my material without my(ExpertDash) consent. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. If you mirror this mod page or anything I've(ExpertDash) made on any other site, I(ExpertDash) may express my angst at you in the form of a lawsuit.
Whenever I install this it puts the "current speed 1.0" on the far right corner of the screen, and there are no buttons to do anything.
I'm having the same problem, but I've discovered a little more.
In full screen, you can't see any buttons.
Bring the game to the default window size, and oh, what's this?
You can see a bit of (usable) button on the left.
If you drag the game out sideways a few cm at a time (not all at once) you can find all the buttons.
I don't know java or anything, but your best bet (I think) would be to try to center everything (vertically and horizontally), that way no matter what, it will be in the screen, even if you make the window super small, super large, or in some funky shape.
Not to mention, this mod needs to be updated, it's great! I can't seem to find another mod that does the same as this one. I'd really love to see it in 1.8!
Hopefully it won't be too hard of a fix, or even an update. Keep up the great work on the mod!
Edit: Forgot to put in here,
Found a few bugs:
- Breaking blocks at high speed makes them re-appear, and then later (sometimes) they will disappear.
- Can't use the scrollwheel
- Arrows and projectiles look like they're slowed/sped up at first, but then disappear, appearing where they landed (because they were actually flying at normal speed)
- Redstone isn't affected by it
A few ideas for the mod:
- Changing the glitchy buttons to a either a slider bar, or some kind of area you can enter your own number (so we can be specific and add things like .25, .125, other things like that)
- An "Advanced Mode" where you can choose what is/isn't affected (If that's possible)
- Backward should be on the left, forward on the right. It just makes a little more sense that way.
This is actually a mod pack called "Life in the Woods". So the Bullet Time mod loads but when I change the game speed, the only thing that slows down/speeds up is my character. The world itself still runs on normal speed. Any idea what could cause this problem and how to solve it?