Intel Core i7-9700
Geforce GTX 1660
So im having this problem with the fog... it just doesnt really work? you can see the edge of the world and it really ruins the experience with the shaders (love the shaders tho man)
It looks like this with the v1.28 High ver. render distance 16 chunks (doesnt matter if i have 64 chunks or 2 chunks, still looks the same)
Hello, I'm trying to use the Fabulous shaders with Minecraft 1.16.2, however whenever I try to load any world while it is enabled it will freeze minecraft so badly I have to hard restart my computer. It will work with #define Debug but I haven't tested any of the other options yet.
- Supports 1.16.3
- Added waving lanterns and option to toggle it. (WIP)
- Improved nether fog and sky rendering, everything is smooth now since it uses slightly adjusted vanilla fog.
- Implemented a workaround that should fix missing shadows, optifine bug. Thanks to fayer3
- Updated depth of field, the transition between clear and blurry is no longer instant but smooth instead.
- Added an ingame option to toggle the smooth transition. It might causes some issues on the edge of your hand if enabled ..might be an optifine or amd driver bug.
- Updated option "dof strength" it is a slider now and is called blur amount instead. Also expanded value range.
- Fixed various shader compiling errors
- Fixed rain rendering on hand
- Fixed weird outlines on linux drivers (workaround, sky blur also blurs the distance, same as with amd cards)
- Fixed block entities rendering if bump or parallax mapping is enabled (chests, signs etc)
- Fixed banner rendering, patterns are displayed correctly now but there are some transparency issues against emissive lighting..
- Fixed transparency rendering issues against the sky
- Fixed lightning bolt rendering
- Fixed nether fog issues in older MC versions.
Using Enhanced Default v1.11 on Minecraft 1.16.1 with OptiFine 1.16.1 HD U G2. The eyes on spiders and endermen (at least, haven't tested for other emissives) don't glow.
Have the same bug when using Enhanced Default v1.11 on Minecraft 1.16.3 with OptiFine 1.16.3 HD U G3. And phantom has the same issue.
It's not actually glowing like the bloom effect if I read those articles with similar issues correctly, instead, it just replaces the eyes with additional textures with higher brightness.
After few tests, I found that it's more like a rendering issue with the shader pack. Their eyes are normal at day time, but when night time comes(or in the dark caves), they fail to render the texture for the situation, then the eyes remain hollow. (just like how the screenshots show
But somehow drowned and elder guardian don't have such problem.
Hey, I was wondering what I can do to fix this problem with name tags in multiplayer servers (and also named entity name tags). I've tried Lite and Heavy, and it's still there. The only other mod I have is optifine, and I can't seem to figure out a setting in either that fixes this. Any help? (It doesn't happen with just optifine on, so I don't think it's that.)
I really enjoy the shaders for the End dimension. One thing I noticed, is that the screen seems to have some sort of fade effect; where moving the camera causes the previous screen to blur out slowly. I think this is intentional?
I think it's a cool feature, but it sometimes made me a bit nausious (especially when using the elytra and going at decent speeds).
If it is a feature, may I recommend a configuration option for it?